Oh shyt, I just seen where DAT rolled his ankle.. :scusthov:

Hope it is just a sprain.. yikes..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that wr cat from Wisconsin is the truth....that muthafukka catches everything...I remember him from a couple years ago, but thought he was gone....anyway, watch he slip in the draft cause gms wont like his measurables, and end up with brady or manning, and be a monster...hell, hope jerry watches him and drafts him to replace miles....him, dez, and Williams, i'd be good with that trio going forward...

jared abbredaris

he was a walk on

dude reminds me of eric decker cept he got better hands

he screams :beli:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
other thoughts:

- as good as Oregon looks, they still wont/cant beat bama....people will learn one day: when lil fast guys go against other lil fast guys, they look unbeatable...but bama and the other power sec teams don't have lil fast guys, they have big fast guys...and those hits start to hurt and add up...it's a reason auburn and lsu beat Oregon those times...

- usc sucks lol....naw, they really suck...kiffin gonna get fired, yet some how end up with another good coaching job...figure, this non coaching muthafukka has coached the raiders, tenn, and usc...even if those teams are down, those are 3 damn good jobs to have and he somehow got them....

- the pac 12 is looking like the 2nd best conf behind the sec...but the gap is wider between the sec and pac 12, than it is pac 12 to the next conference (i'd say acc)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jared abbredaris

he was a walk on

dude reminds me of eric decker cept he got better hands

he screams :beli:

I remember when he first got there, but it's felt like ages...yea, he can catch his ass off and will end up going to the pats cause they take football players....if he don't go to dem boys, i'd rather he went to a team with a young qb...him developing a chemistry with an rg3, cam, Wilson, or kap would be fukking scary...although, cause of the offenses they run, sea and san fran would misuse/waste him...I want to see him in a pass happy offense...

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
other thoughts:

- as good as Oregon looks, they still wont/cant beat bama....people will learn one day: when lil fast guys go against other lil fast guys, they look unbeatable...but bama and the other power sec teams don't have lil fast guys, they have big fast guys...and those hits start to hurt and add up...it's a reason auburn and lsu beat Oregon those times...

- usc sucks lol....naw, they really suck...kiffin gonna get fired, yet some how end up with another good coaching job...figure, this non coaching muthafukka has coached the raiders, tenn, and usc...even if those teams are down, those are 3 damn good jobs to have and he somehow got them....

- the pac 12 is looking like the 2nd best conf behind the sec...but the gap is wider between the sec and pac 12, than it is pac 12 to the next conference (i'd say acc)
It's all preparation brehs. Nobody beats Oregon on 1/2 weeks prep. But given a month...very beatable. Stanford gives Sec schools the formula every year, we challenge them with 1/4 of the athlete bama has