Top 4
:damn: the two states frigging cost me today brehs

2ly5w8g.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mariota was a freshman last year and that stanford game was his first full game , he wasn't ready.

he's ready now, what I mean is oregon doesnt have to rely on the run, mariota is great enough right now along with huff addison and the two tight ends they can line up and throw 30 times a game to win if they have to.

ok, so what about the Dixon/lemichael james years? explain their losses then when the teams were just as good

I get what you saying about them throwing, but that's a see it to believe it...they can throw, but if they were forced to throw, I don't think they would be as effective...cause that hurry up shyt not gonna work as well throwing with a team that doesn't want to throw...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ok, so what about the Dixon/lemichael james years? explain their losses then when the teams were just as good

I get what you saying about them throwing, but that's a see it to believe it...they can throw, but if they were forced to throw, I don't think they would be as effective...cause that hurry up shyt not gonna work as well throwing with a team that doesn't want to throw...

dennis dixon highest passing yards in a season was 2143
even his senior year when he got injured he was only on pace for like 2,500 passing yards
oregon was running the offense through jonathan stewart.

then the jeremiah masoli, darron thomas lemichael james years, oregon had no defense, i remember their defense being straight crap minus the odd cliff harris or casey matthews,, and it was straight run minus the odd passes to jeff maehl or louvasier touanier

oregon is averaging over 300 passing yardsin the air this year, thier d is giving up 9 points a game, there running like they always have

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dennis dixon highest passing yards in a season was 2143
even his senior year when he got injured he was only on pace for like 2,500 passing yards
oregon was running the offense through jonathan stewart.

then the jeremiah masoli, darron thomas lemichael james years, oregon had no defense, i remember their defense being straight crap minus the odd cliff harris or casey matthews,, and it was straight run minus the odd passes to jeff maehl or louvasier touanier

oregon is averaging over 300 passing yardsin the air this year, thier d is giving up 9 points a game, there running like they always have

so they threw when they wanted to then, just like they do now

those stats dont mean shyt cause they havent played anyone...when they finally play a good team, lets see what they do...cause va and tenn aren't good teams...and neither is cal nor the small d 2/3 school they beat to open the season...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so they threw when they wanted to then, just like they do now

those stats dont mean shyt cause they havent played anyone...when they finally play a good team, lets see what they do...cause va and tenn aren't good teams...and neither is cal nor the small d 2/3 school they beat to open the season...

:heh:
oregon can sling it now more than they ever used to. They never had a colt lyerla or a addison in years pass.

Here we go they haven'tplayed anyone, this is the same cal team that was averaging 450 yards a game shut down tonight.

just the typical oregon hater