2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all preparation brehs. Nobody beats Oregon on 1/2 weeks prep. But given a month...very beatable. Stanford gives Sec schools the formula every year, we challenge them with 1/4 of the athlete bama has

yet standford beats them with 1/2 weeks prep....and standford doesn't really give sec schools the formula, when the formula they using is taken from the sec...the shyt the cardinals running is the same shyt bama, lsu, geogria, florida, etc. run....it's that physical, punch em in the mouth, and keep punching them football....

speaking of that brand of football: I still find it funny when mizz was talking shyt before playing Georgia last year saying 'they play that old man football'...well, that old man football beat the shyt outta them and continued to beat the shyt outta them the whole year lol...i'm a fsu fan, but I love how the sec plays football...especially bama...once they get a 10pt lead, it's over...you know what's coming, yet you cant stop it...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
other thoughts:

- as good as Oregon looks, they still wont/cant beat bama....people will learn one day: when lil fast guys go against other lil fast guys, they look unbeatable...but bama and the other power sec teams don't have lil fast guys, they have big fast guys...and those hits start to hurt and add up...it's a reason auburn and lsu beat Oregon those times...

- usc sucks lol....naw, they really suck...kiffin gonna get fired, yet some how end up with another good coaching job...figure, this non coaching muthafukka has coached the raiders, tenn, and usc...even if those teams are down, those are 3 damn good jobs to have and he somehow got them....

- the pac 12 is looking like the 2nd best conf behind the sec...but the gap is wider between the sec and pac 12, than it is pac 12 to the next conference (i'd say acc)

Stfu... Oregon is NOT small anymore

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember when he first got there, but it's felt like ages...yea, he can catch his ass off and will end up going to the pats cause they take football players....if he don't go to dem boys, i'd rather he went to a team with a young qb...him developing a chemistry with an rg3, cam, Wilson, or kap would be fukking scary...although, cause of the offenses they run, sea and san fran would misuse/waste him...I want to see him in a pass happy offense...

its amazing to think hes been there since the scott tolzien days to the russell wilson days, to the bum ass qb who was playing last year to now stave.

a great punt returner as well

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stfu... Oregon is NOT small anymore

lol...yes they are...you comparing them to pac 12 teams....lets see what happens when they play stanford, which is built like a sec school....

edit - and then imagine them playing a bigger, better player stanford...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol...yes they are...you comparing them to pac 12 teams....lets see what happens when they play standford, which is built like a sec school....

they will beat stanford, stanford barely gets pressure on the qb.

Oregon has shown they are not the one dimensional run team like they used to be