2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Play a Pac-12 team at their place with Pac-12 officials, Big Ten, ACC & SEC programs ........... I guarantee you'll get the 2006 OU vs Oregon.... Now Wisky knows how we felt and why OU doesn't schedule OOC games with Pac-12 teams any longer.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
horrible teams always find a way to lose, especially if you on the road dont be cute

if your on the 1 yard line the odds of a team stopping a qb sneak on 4 plays is frigging slim

ehhh, I dont buy the bad placalling thing.

Nobody called it bad when on the previous drive they threw a TD from the 1 on a rollout play. When you don't have the big guys up front to compete with a Michigan you can't just run up the middle. Especialy when they're expecting it and bunched up on the goalline.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
UCLA's Myles Jack will be All Pac 12 by next year, if not this year. really good rangy player who has a good eye for the ball

Hundley runs a really smooth O, he doesnt force anything and can go 3 reads deep easily. impressive prospect McShay has him 5th overall right now

Nebraska wearing blackshirts is an insult to the legacy of Osborne, they havent played Blackshirt D in a really long time. undisciplined dumb team, Pelini and Mack are done this year

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Nobody called it bad when on the previous drive they threw a TD from the 1 on a rollout play. When you don't have the big guys up front to compete with a Michigan you can't just run up the middle. Especialy when they're expecting it and bunched up on the goalline.

the odds of a power sweep from the 4 yard being successful vs the odds of a qb sneak lined up under center at the 1

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
UCLA's Myles Jack will be All Pac 12 by next year, if not this year. really good rangy player who has a good eye for the ball

Hundley runs a really smooth O, he doesnt force anything and can go 3 reads deep easily. impressive prospect McShay has him 5th overall right now

Nebraska wearing blackshirts is an insult to the legacy of Osborne, they havent played Blackshirt D in a really long time. undisciplined dumb team, Pelini and Mack are done this year

pellini is a defensive coach yet is straight :snoop:

nebraska back tot eh bill callahan days

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
pellini is a defensive coach yet is straight :snoop:

nebraska back tot eh bill callahan days

it is, and not just because they suck. they look just as unorganized and hectic defensively as they did under him. no push, 210 lb linebackers that get mushed back, little ass safeties that look like corners. terrible

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

the thing is Michigan's players are faster too. It was a terrible play call.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it is, and not just because they suck. they look just as unorganized and hectic defensively as they did under him. no push, 210 lb linebackers that get mushed back, little ass safeties that look like corners. terrible

gone are the days of pirnce amukamara and alfonzo dennard

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I just saw the end of the Wisconsin/ASU game. The refs absolutely screwed Wisky. I haven't seen a team get cheated that bad in a long time. What bullshyt.