2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
im watching the Bama A&M game and i just saw the play where they called targeting on Clinton-Dix...:mindblown: thats the biggest crock of shyt i've ever seen, how you gonna call targeting when it was shoulder on shoulder :what: these refs are blind and dumb :smh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Why we wearing these shyts? :damn:
thumb.aspx

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
breh, gameday is at North Dakota state.

looks like i'm sleeping in Saturday :huhldup:

theres only 1 top 25 matchup

savannah state is playing miami

the thursday night game could be the best game of the whole week if clemson chokes in raleigh

the saturday night game is :snoop:

will be michigan v uconn (basically a fcs squad at this point), or purdue v wisky

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
ive never seen Miami as a 55 point favorite, Golden wont let them do that thats a safe bet for SVS

but yea this week is ass, i get the NDSU thing to a degree but its kind of a slap to Stanford

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
ive never seen Miami as a 55 point favorite, Golden wont let them do that thats a safe bet for SVS

but yea this week is ass, i get the NDSU thing to a degree but its kind of a slap to Stanford
Better beware. Savannah State won last week. Then you play USF next week. This is your. Classic trap game

Btw, just noticed. You bytches only leave the state 3x's this year. Who made y'all schedule? The UF athletic dept?