Top 4
Bret-Bielema.jpg

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
fukk it, I ended up 85 bucks on the day. I been squeaking through, but I am building a nice little pot. Conference play can not get here any faster.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny thing the arizona player was faking a injury sitting on the ball and the ref was right there

stave was a idiot anyways though, you dont take a stupid knee with like 10 seconds and no time outs left

Yeah that was dumb as hell he got too cute but still the ref basically didnt let them hike the ball for no apparent reason at all and as you said the asu player was on top of the ball right in front of him

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that was dumb as hell he got too cute but still the ref basically didnt let them hike the ball for no apparent reason at all and as you said the asu player was on top of the ball right in front of him

The problem was he just sat the ball down, which to any defender looks like a fumble. Shoulda just took a knee

I don't ever recall seeing a player sit the ball on the ground mid play and "give themselves up". Most players probably dont either.

Refs should've stoppped the clock though til they got the possession straight and reset the ball

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
That may be the worst officiating I've ever seen in my life. How are they allowed to get away with shyt like that? I'm ready to just give up on sports.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
The problem was he just sat the ball down, which to any defender looks like a fumble. Shoulda just took a knee

I don't ever recall seeing a player sit the ball on the ground mid play and "give themselves up". Most players probably dont either.

Refs should've stoppped the clock though til they got the possession straight and reset the ball

He did take a knee. And even if he hadn't, the refs whistled the play dead.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

He did take a knee. And even if he hadn't, the refs whistled the play dead.

Ahh, I rewound my DVR....ur right he did. But it was hard to see upon 1st view b/c he bumped into his own man when he did it.

So it looked like he just sat the ball on the ground at first. Refs still shoulda stopped it while the ASU guy was laying on the ball

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree it was bizarre what the qb did but the refs were still braindead afterwards and as i said in a sport where everyhting is reviewed it looks a little suspicious that they literally all ran away from the players and into the locker room and ddint eve offer an expalnation never mind reveiw anything

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Honestly Wisconsin should've just kicked the field goal right way, would've saved them all the issues and potential clock managment screws up of spiking too late or not getting any time to spike pooor officiating aside