2013 MTV Video Music Awards thread

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Think of the Brooklyn rappers from the 80's-90's, who put on that city are at home watching this with the shyt face. I actually feel sorry for east coast hip-hop. You would think with so much clout jigga has, he would put his city on the right way.

Oan,
They really trying to conjure up what is left of Michael Jackson energy on this earth and Gaye, and various living singers such as Stevie Wonder and push JT and Robin as kings, sad.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I'm convinced Macelmoore(misspelled) is an industry plant for the gay community using black culture as a leverage for their ideals.

To think that DMX was winning VMAs like 15 yrs ago :heh: things have changed for the worse. Toss this fakkit in the bushes. What a clown.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ms46mnG9Tg1qh9nffo1_500.gif
tumblr_ms46weQgzu1qh9nffo1_500.gif

It's the end times brehs. This seriously scares the ish out of me. She even looks like a demon.

BSjZI_TCYAA-h9R.jpg:large

images

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I absolutely loved, and adored Strange fruit (the original), If I had the patience I would probably look for posts with me referencing it, but meh. I can't believe Kanye West used this sample, and did not do it any justice. There were, and are so many things he could have said on this record but it has been completely wasted. What's even worse? The track/beat is DOPE but his verses are lackluster and don't embody the original subject matter. This entire award show is a damn mockery. I have been screaming the same things for years, but no one listened, and hopefully sooner rather than later everyone can see how diluted hip hop is now.
:what: A Malfoy sighting???

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
so a 15 second reunion

wow

if I was a nsync member I would be man salty right now