2013 MTV Video Music Awards thread

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I absolutely loved, and adored Strange fruit (the original), If I had the patience I would probably look for posts with me referencing it, but meh. I can't believe Kanye West used this sample, and did not do it any justice. There were, and are so many things he could have said on this record but it has been completely wasted. What's even worse? The track/beat is DOPE but his verses are lackluster and don't embody the original subject matter. This entire award show is a damn mockery. I have been screaming the same things for years, but no one listened, and hopefully sooner rather than later everyone can see how diluted hip hop is now.
denzel.gif

:lupe:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When Timberfake is on my tv it gets muted or changed,i don't want to hear him sing or talk or perform...I don't care how many records he sells or movies or anything,he'll always be a fraud,fake packaged entity for mass consumption...

Nothing he ever does looks authentic NOTHING....the hat,the RnB he tries to do,the dancing,the collabs,the industry ppl who co sign him...Its all fake,id be curious to see how hes remembered 30 yrs from now...

He'll be packaged up like Elvis was but I will never forget how wack his boy band was and how the genre died a quick death cuz it was comprised of talent-less hacks in a boardroom and his appearance on punkd,those are the only things ill remember about this poser...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Timberfake is on my tv it gets muted or changed,i don't want to hear him sing or talk or perform...I don't care how many records he sells or movies or anything,he'll always be a fraud,fake packaged entity for mass consumption...

Nothing he ever does looks authentic NOTHING....the hat,the RnB he tries to do,the dancing,the collabs,the industry ppl who co sign him...Its all fake,id be curious to see how hes remembered 30 yrs from now...

He'll be packaged up like Elvis was but I will never forget how wack his boy band was and how the genre died a quick death cuz it was comprised of talent-less hacks in a boardroom and his appearance on punkd,those are the only things ill remember about this poser...
:umad:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn kev bombing....too forced

charknicks

All Star
Daps

Damn, son. Did he take your spot on the Mickey Mouse clubhouse or something?