2013 MTV Video Music Awards thread

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So males are actually watching this over football?
disappoint.gif
i watched the first half

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
omg......why.....................why....................why............................why?

everything is wrong about this...big dorky ass jason collins with his sissy blahite guy voice, asap fakkit ass segwaying into a macklemoore performance about being a fakkit

what liberal hipster from williamsbury thought this up?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
omg......why.....................why....................why............................why?

everything is wrong about this...big dorky ass jason collins with his sissy blahite guy voice being the spokesman for emasculate blk men , asap fakkit ass segwaying into a macklemoore performance about being a fakkit

what liberal hipster from williamsbury thought this up?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
nobody cares if dudes are fukking each other in the ass can you please stop throwing it in everyone's face

that big woman looks like she's going to eat the other one what the fukk was that

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
brehs I have to be honest I had to shut that shyt off

you know that douche hipster trying way to hard vibe that the E channel and mtv have

it's like that but much bigger when I was watching this

it's cringe worthy

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
If you guys watch Kia Soul new commercial they have been playing during breaks, you can recognize the symbolisms and break it down to understand what is happening to "our" very own culture and what they are making into their own cultures to get a gust of what this award show truly means, if you did not watch it.