2012 poster Triple Agent: "Go feed your basketball team of b*stard kids, and try not to trip over your long ass titties on the way"

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Man I seen a ho before
And I seen a broke ho before
But an audacious broke ho gotta be like a rare pokemon shiney

The nerve
bytch calling me fat and her entire family had to have intervention cuz she was clinically obese

We saw that belly bang over like shirt in the video all u do is project ur own illness

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Man I seen a ho before
And I seen a broke ho before
But an audacious broke ho gotta be like a rare pokemon shiney

The nerve
bytch calling me fat and her entire family had to have intervention cuz she was clinically obese

We saw that belly bang over like shirt in the video all u do is project ur own illness
Whip out your dikk faggœt :ufdup:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

For the record all you simps please take note of this. How’s she talking about another female.

She thinks I’m Nicole, hence why she talking about Virginia, having HIV, my daughters, my dead mother, etc.

:mjlol:

In other words, she is directing these vulgar words at another FEMALE whom she DOESN’T know nor does she have a problem with, all on behalf of the dog fukker @Uncouth Savage.

This the type of bytch yall nikkas have on a pedestal?

And mind you, all of this shyt is potentially fabricated. bytch making shyt up. You would think a single mother of three would be cognizant of the struggles of other single mother (for sake of argument) so talking like this is crazy.

Again, this is all because her boo the dog fukker got bushed.

Yall nikkas wanna talk black queen this black queen that. fukk that this dirty 3 neck bloke don’t deserve yall sympathy.

Hit her up tho she posted 5 pics in multiple threads she looking for some computer loving. Any one of yall wanna be a step dad to three kids including a Mexican? She’s sending signals!
:russ: :mjlol: :russ:

With that said,

@Uncouth Savage enjoy the bushes dog fukker!

:umad:

giphy.webp

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
And the rest of the junkies too
Note the "personal behavioral problems" and "obesity" regarding this particular individual :picard: I mean.... these are just the hard facts....a fatherless nikka is just statistically more prone to suffer from mental instability and general uselessness... Considering who were talking about.... this definitely tracks
nationalfatherhoodinitiativefatherabsencecrisis-3.png