2012 poster Triple Agent: "Go feed your basketball team of b*stard kids, and try not to trip over your long ass titties on the way"

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
cigar-smoking.gif

That Savage Bush Kush
full
.. :banderas:

Screenshot-2024-08-21-at-8-51-27-AM.png

full

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Imagine posting something
Then logging into ur other account to dap it
And then logging into another account to quote
@CouldntBeMeTho

Gah dam no wonder the scripts 💊 are running low quality of medical practitioners is shyt
can't find good help anywhere

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I heard her p*ssy infected but if u don't mind buying a House In Virginia
She suck a mean dikk

So i heard
Well worth the ROI
Don't cry boo 💋
For the record all you simps please take note of this. How’s she talking about another female.

She thinks I’m Nicole, hence why she talking about Virginia, having HIV, my daughters, my dead mother, etc.

:mjlol:

In other words, she is directing these vulgar words at another FEMALE whom she DOESN’T know nor does she have a problem with, all on behalf of the dog fukker @Uncouth Savage.

This the type of bytch yall nikkas have on a pedestal?

And mind you, all of this shyt is potentially fabricated. bytch making shyt up. You would think a single mother of three would be cognizant of the struggles of other single mother (for sake of argument) so talking like this is crazy.

Again, this is all because her boo the dog fukker got bushed.

Yall nikkas wanna talk black queen this black queen that. fukk that this dirty 3 neck bloke don’t deserve yall sympathy.

Hit her up tho she posted 5 pics in multiple threads she looking for some computer loving. Any one of yall wanna be a step dad to three kids including a Mexican? She’s sending signals!
:russ: :mjlol: :russ:

With that said,

@Uncouth Savage enjoy the bushes dog fukker!

:umad:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
For the record all you simps please take note of this. How’s she talking about another female.

She thinks I’m Nicole, hence why she talking about Virginia, having HIV, my daughters, my dead mother, etc.

:mjlol:

In other words, she is directing these vulgar words at another FEMALE whom she DOESN’T know nor does she have a problem with, all on behalf of the dog fukker @Uncouth Savage.

This the type of bytch yall nikkas have on a pedestal?

And mind you, all of this shyt is potentially fabricated. bytch making shyt up. You would think a single mother of three would be cognizant of the struggles of other single mother (for sake of argument) so talking like this is crazy.

Again, this is all because her boo the dog fukker got bushed.

Yall nikkas wanna talk black queen this black queen that. fukk that this dirty 3 neck bloke don’t deserve yall sympathy.

Hit her up tho she posted 5 pics in multiple threads she looking for some computer loving. Any one of yall wanna be a step dad to three kids including a Mexican? She’s sending signals!
:russ: :mjlol: :russ:

With that said,

@Uncouth Savage enjoy the bushes dog fukker!

:umad:

Don't ever make jokes about my children being abused il get a pill head to slice off ur t*ts and make curry out them then feed it to your family fukk outta here with ur bs don't quite me cokehead slag

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Was shyts and giggles when u was serving now u crying to your crackhead boyfriend MOD

Don't dish out what u can't take innit BLOKE
When u coming home tho, we guna have a homecoming party for you ho

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
U the only one gonna fukked in jail
Junky bytch
Ain't u got pills to steal and guns to report?

And did u start brushing ur teeth yet or u still got that plaque thing going on for u?
bytch stripped all night in the after hours and made a measly 8 bucks
And subs were 20

How u guna strip and be in the negative
No wonder u found a new line of 'business'