2012 poster Triple Agent: "Go feed your basketball team of b*stard kids, and try not to trip over your long ass titties on the way"

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:scust:

Screenshot-2024-08-20-at-5-57-15-AM.png
This is what yall been trying to clown?

You can’t tell shyt about her other than she’s black.

All this talk of long tittys and shyt.

You nikkas are def on some incel/aol chatroom in ‘98 type shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is what yall been trying to clown?

You can’t tell shyt about her other than she’s black.

All this talk of long tittys and shyt.

You nikkas are def on some incel/aol chatroom in ‘98 type shyt.
I thought they had full body photos of this girl the way people talking about her.

You can't tell a damn thing about how she looks from this picture, nikkas literally created an idea of how this girl looks in their head on some weirdo shyt.

But @RehReh this is partially your fault, I've seen you post like 5 different vertification pics across multiple threads. All you're doing is baiting the weirdos with these extra pics. Stop it

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Then we got dirty 3 necks bloke @RehReh who tried pinning a Messicsn baby on a black man

:russ: :mjlol: :russ:

I thought @RehReh lived in the UK, my question is how did a Mexican get to the UK. I mean she passed up all the Black Men in the UK to get pregnant by a Mexican :heh:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I thought they had full body photos of this girl the way people talking about her.

You can't tell a damn thing about how she looks from this picture, nikkas literally created an idea of how this girl looks in their head on some weirdo shyt.

But @RehReh this is partially your fault, I've seen you post like 5 different vertification pics across multiple threads. All you're doing is baiting the weirdos with these extra pics. Stop it
Dunno what a vertification is
Next

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Shorty just an innocent bloke just looking for love my G:mjcry:

5 pics in multiple threads tho?!?! :mjlol:

SosZv.gif

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Some people need help and that's OK
Just because we don't care