2012 poster Triple Agent: "Go feed your basketball team of b*stard kids, and try not to trip over your long ass titties on the way"

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
You don't :ld:

Cant see her/him post but ... but she's a clown talking bout everyone dead mama ... feel bad for her (3X) :flabbynsick:baby daddy .:snoop:

He out hard working for low life scum like her .. while she catfish and thirst trap dry dikk nikkas on here all day :mjlol:

She probably really @Uncouth Savage ... yall love trusting and getting scammed on here ... :banderas:

And her replies dont even be funny :comeon:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Why do you dudes have so much hostility towards black women on this website? Who the actual fukk hurt y’all?:scust:

Read the room clown :camby: ... thats how low life scum like this get over on you then you ready to go scorch earth manic on a hoe .

This The Locker Room .. everyone know what they signed on for .

That broad started just random attacking posters about their dead moms ... I dont know where you from but fukk all that .

She getting roasted into eternity .. I got her/him on ignore and it's probably still heated.

Convenience in the UK outta reach and her and her bff @Uncouth Savage reply only to each other and at the same time for pages ..

Tuck yo cape in .. she got 3 baby's and a baby daddy and looking for another on a male dominated site .. if she aint a tranny .

Just my observation :manny:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the internet, there is one tenet that i learned decades ago that has become even more valid as weve crept further with social media

dont share more than you want people to know because they can weaponize that shyt against you.
Very simple rule.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Imagine guy blocked me so he says
And every thread I'm mentioned in
He there
Everytime I'm in the kitchen he in the kitchen 😌 rip Pops 🕊🥃

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You been on this bytch for just two years and barely said shyt, so HOW THE F*CK WOULD YOU KNOW? :mjlol:

This gotta be somebody's alt account. :ufdup:

Soon as we clocked who was serving out of date 💊 on the Coli they have all scurried out of the woodworks

:mjpls: