reports are strong interviewed for the auburn job

did he?

2209633_o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Auburn fans are content w/ just being a good program that scores alot of points...they should go get Kingsbury...but if they wanna get back to playing defense and really being a threat, Strong might be the man for the job. They need defense more, IMO.

And is it just me, or is this season the flabbiest and sickest that the QB position has ever looked heading into the draft?

Geno ain't been the same since Texas Tech stole his soul.

Barkley lost MILLIONS of dollars this season.

Tyler Wilson looks like he's already shopworn. And I'm just not sold on Klein or any of those other Big 12 QB's. The best QB's have been the younger guys like Manziel, Mariota and B.Miller. Will any Qb go in the first round this upcoming draft? Is there some Joe Flacco type in Division II that I just know nothing about? These guys all look like back ups at the next level.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
^watch the drafts in the future, Teddy Bridgewater is gonna be up there, excellent QB and only growing further, he also has the Heisman locked down for next year, sorry folks^
@MMSex

@MightyHealthy

reports are strong interviewed for the auburn job

did he?
It's been downgraded to a "phone interview" by the bogus source, and Charlie Strong contacted Pete Thamel and Pat Forde to let them personally know that he has a job at the University of Louisville. In clearing up that he did not interview, both reporters noted he was "angry" at the distraction.

I completely believe in our head coach. We're coming off a loss with two days less preparation for a game that could clinch us a BCS bid. I highly doubt Charlie honestly had the time to even do such a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If Auburn fans are content w/ just being a good program that scores alot of points...they should go get Kingsbury...but if they wanna get back to playing defense and really being a threat, Strong might be the man for the job. They need defense more, IMO.

And is it just me, or is this season the flabbiest and sickest that the QB position has ever looked heading into the draft?

Geno ain't been the same since Texas Tech stole his soul.

Barkley lost MILLIONS of dollars this season.

Tyler Wilson looks like he's already shopworn. And I'm just not sold on Klein or any of those other Big 12 QB's. The best QB's have been the younger guys like Manziel, Mariota and B.Miller. Will any Qb go in the first round this upcoming draft? Is there some Joe Flacco type in Division II that I just know nothing about? These guys all look like back ups at the next level.

I've been rallying for kingsbury he's young and made keenum and manziel two totally different qbs

And ya this qb class is weak the wr class is even weaker take a look at it there are like 2 guys I'd waste a late first round on

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
^watch the drafts in the future, Teddy Bridgewater is gonna be up there, excellent QB and only growing further, he also has the Heisman locked down for next year, sorry folks^It's been downgraded to a "phone interview" by the bogus source, and Charlie Strong contacted Pete Thamel and Pat Forde to let them personally know that he has a job at the University of Louisville. In clearing up that he did not interview, both reporters noted he was "angry" at the distraction.

I completely believe in our head coach. We're coming off a loss with two days less preparation for a game that could clinch us a BCS bid. I highly doubt Charlie honestly had the time to even do such a thing.

:cheff:

Status
Not open for further replies.