Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@ jadillac what happaned to oklahoma defense?

it was semi staunt early in the year now its like venables is back out there calling plays

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Damn, I see its your time of the month, bruh. No one said that, man. We all know that shyt goes on EVERYWHERE. We were talking about Alabama, so I commented on Alabama. Nothing more, nothing less.

and i spent 4 years at alabama. so i know what the fukk goes on at alabama more than you do :sitdown:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man the gators have the best resume in the country and won't even get a shot to play for the title this year. shyt sucks all around. I wish that 4 team playoff was here we would play ND in 2 weeks.

UF at ND - Saturday 3:30 NBC

Georgia at Bama - Saturday 7:30 CBS

The 2 winners then play in Miami the following week

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Obrien out at NCST too after goin 7-5

Guess beating top 5 FSU teams won't save a coaches job these days. :ehh:

ACC running through fukking coaches these last couple years. Is Paul Johnson safe at GT? I know they gotta be tired of getting raped by UGA every year and after losing to FSU he looking at a 6-7 record.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man the gators have the best resume in the country and won't even get a shot to play for the title this year. shyt sucks all around. I wish that 4 team playoff was here we would play ND in 2 weeks.

Florida is not undefeated. So florida can suck a dikk

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SEC Hater what you think about those 17 points...

ClemSUC
Got our asses kicked, plain and simple. Spurrier got our entire coaching staff shook
Well damn...South Carolina completes the sweep. S-E-...ah, fukk it.

Clemson fans gotta be sick. That's 3 or 4 wins in a row now where SC has beat Clem?! After all that talk, too.

Good game.
Sick isnt the word. The fanbase is disgusted. We aint even try, we just laid down. Chad Morris called the worst game of his life, did nothing to try to scheme around Clowney. No screens, no draws, no sweeps, no quick slants, abandoned the run altogether, wouldnt even keep a TE in to try to help block. Its almost like he wanted to lose
fukk, I can't believe how fast this season has flew by. Been a great year.. :to:
This has seemed like the quickest season ever, sucks that its over already :to:
Sweet jesus its lookin like we might play Boise or Kent St. or even Syracuse in the Orange Bowl. We're 10-2 but it sure as hell doesn't feel good.
I know the feeling, 10-2 but the season was a failure. Only 2 teams on the schedule that mattered and we lost them both. Most boring and one of the most disappointing seasons for Clemson that I can remember. And now we get to go to the Chic-Fil-A bowl and get our asses kicked by LSU or A&M :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@SEC Hater

When Dabo decides that you have to have more recruit more than just skill players and really paying attention to recruits and not who rivals has as the top players he is going to continue to struggle with good teams.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

You are assuming that would be the selection committees picks...............

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the feeling, 10-2 but the season was a failure. Only 2 teams on the schedule that mattered and we lost them both. Most boring and one of the most disappointing seasons for Clemson that I can remember. And now we get to go to the Chic-Fil-A bowl and get our asses kicked by LSU or A&M :to:

Playing in the ACC didn't really prepare Clemson or FSU. Neither team was really challenged in conference play. The ACC is usually just mediocre, but it was historically bad this year. Both of our squads looked soft. We both got dominated. Especially FSU.

I don't know what's up with Dabo, but he does need to focus on the trenches more in particular the DL. Imagine how many points Johnny football might put up against Clemson.

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SEC Hater

When Dabo decides that you have to have more recruit more than just skill players and really paying attention to recruits and not who rivals has as the top players he is going to continue to struggle with good teams.

Thats common sense, the game is won and lost in the trenches. We got a lot of young o-lineman, hopefully some of them will step up, but we've only got one commit so far this year, the coaches need to get on their damn jobs and get after some more. The D-Line was young as hell outside of Goodman, who was nowhere close to the player he was expected to be. Losing Nkmediche and Elijah Daniel hurts, but if we can get Montravious Adams and Carl Lawson away from Auburn it will make up for it. The secondary will still be atrocious though, that line needs to step up big time and get pressure, or its gonna be another long season on D again.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I don't know what's up with Dabo, but he does need to focus on the trenches more in particular the DL. Imagine how many points Johnny football might put up against Clemson.

Word. They just got smacked in the mouth up front. And as @SEC said, it seems as if Dabo saw that and was like, "So what?!"

4 times consecutively?! Spurrier owns that dude.

:notimpressed:

its nc state for crying out loud

Maaaaaaaan, you gotta be in Raleigh to even understand how fanatical the base is... and by some accounts delusional. But Yow made a good hire with Gottfried, so there's some hope. Can't believe she had the ovaries to let TOB go, but I shoulda known based on her track record. I think he deserved one more year.

It kinda fukks with me though, because TOB really did do things the "right way." But this is a business...and winning is good business.

I hope State gets a good hire. Wondering if a brand coach would even be willing to come to State...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Word. They just got smacked in the mouth up front. And as @SEC said, it seems as if Dabo saw that and was like, "So what?!"

4 times consecutively?! Spurrier owns that dude.

Maaaaaaaan, you gotta be in Raleigh to even understand how fanatical the base is... and by some accounts delusional. But Yow made a good hire with Gottfried, so there's some hope. Can't believe she had the ovaries to let TOB go, but I shoulda known based on her track record. I think he deserved one more year.

It kinda fukks with me though, because TOB really did do things the "right way." But this is a business...and winning is good business.

I hope State gets a good hire. Wondering if a brand coach would even be willing to come to State...

We're alums mad that obrien tossed Wilson to the bushes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Status
Not open for further replies.