Status
Not open for further replies.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida fans mad but if they wouldve took care of their own business they'd have no reason to need help

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
coach of the year toss up between bill o'brien and kevin sumlin

everyone was writing off penn state, lost their starting rb, kr and top receiver to transfers, had a flabby and sick qb in mcgloin, but i gotta go with o'brien:whoo:

lost their first game and everyoen was looking at a 3-4 win season. lost their second game because they didn't have a kicker, i was here saying damn they may be lucky to win another 2-3 games for the year, then they finished the season winning 8/10.

obrien made mcgloin into the most accurate big ten passer:whoo:, used two slow white guys to run in zwinak and fb zordich, allen robisno a gu who cuaght 3 passes last year and could have transferred used him and dude caught 11 passing tds this year:whoo:, defense was staunt allowing only 19 points per game

o'brien got everything and then some from these kids :bow:

heisman
manti te'o
johnny football
kenjon barner
jordan lynch
jarvis jones

:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Penn State probably gonna start getting some serious future pro qb's there with the system they run and the fact O Briens made Mcgloin actually look competent what qb looking to be a future nfl player wouldnt want to play for O brien?

How long is penn state ban from bowls for?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukk, I can't believe how fast this season has flew by. Been a great year.. :to:

tumblr_mb8lqf8gn51rooqrpo1_500.gif

thursday big east titel game - louisville v rutgers

winner gets the orange bowl invite

friday
pac 12 title UCLA v stanford
and MAC title Northern illinois v kent state live from Ford Field

saturday
texas v kansas state (for the right to play in teh fiesta bowl against prob oregon)
bama v georgia sec title game, florida v georgia tech acc title game and nebraska v wiscosnin big ten title game

then the following week we starve with only the navy v army game

then we go bowling
perfect_bowling1.gif

and yes i will be watching every bowl game

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
FreedS[ohh]lave;2307780 said:
Penn State probably gonna start getting some serious future pro qb's there with the system they run and the fact O Briens made Mcgloin actually look competent what qb looking to be a future nfl player wouldnt want to play for O brien?

How long is penn state ban from bowls for?

3 more years
so any recruit that comes in say next year will get to play in a bowl in their senior year

if your a qb and want to play in the big ten its the best spot

urban meyer spread offense aint getting you drafted:huhldup:
wisconsin is straight run run run
michigan brady hoke playcalling :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 more years
so any recruit that comes in say next year will get to play in a bowl in their senior year

if your a qb and want to play in the big ten its the best spot

urban meyer spread offense aint getting you drafted:huhldup:
wisconsin is straight run run run
michigan brady hoke playcalling :huhldup:

:whew:

Yeah and if youre a big time TE as well

O Brien would eat with those two ingridients

Brady Hoke the verdict is still out on..i want to see what he can do with a protypcial qb and offense that he hasnt had because of RichRods players

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Subtle? Man, every black person NOT on the football team is a n*gger down there (and every one ON the team that fukkS up is one as well) to them there. Hell, there are Youtube videos of them calling the whole team N this, N that during the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WIN last year.

Cuz you've spent 4 years on UAs campus and think only racist exists in the south :rudy:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Cuz you've spent 4 years on UAs campus and think only racist exists in the south :rudy:

Damn, I see its your time of the month, bruh. No one said that, man. We all know that shyt goes on EVERYWHERE. We were talking about Alabama, so I commented on Alabama. Nothing more, nothing less.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sweet jesus its lookin like we might play Boise or Kent St. or even Syracuse in the Orange Bowl. We're 10-2 but it sure as hell doesn't feel good.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I want to I just can't hate on the SEC those boys know how to play football. When is the nation going to finally catch up to them? It maybe hyperbole, but when I was growing up there was never this big of gap between the SEC and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.