Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
bobby_bowden.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season has been anything but blah. Plus remember when Oklahoma was so much better than everybody..... We'll see what happens...

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor, on Tapatalk: The Remix

Oklahoma:lolbron: none of those teams were as talented as Alaabma ad THIS much better then everyone add in the coaching advantage

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
FreedS[ohh]lave;1738061 said:
How is it funny? none of these teams are about shyt

Alabama hasnt played anybody and Oregon looks like they can definitely hang with Bama....Florida looks strong as does South Carolina.....When Bama plays Tenn. will see what happens?......

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
florida state didnt even deserve their ranking, beat 2 fcs teams, beat a crappy wake forest time, beat clemson at home, struggled against south florida and finally take their L

rankings should be
1. alabama
2. oregon
3. south carolina
4. florida
5. w va
6. kansas state

agree?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
FreedS[ohh]lave;1738086 said:
Oklahoma:lolbron: none of those teams were as talented as Alaabma ad THIS much better then everyone add in the coaching advantage

Better is perception and perception was Oklahoma was way better than everyone until they got the field and got on the road it proved to not be true. We will see what happens later as the season progresses.

Personally I think Alabama is the best team but don't count your chickens before they hatch especially in college football.

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor, on Tapatalk: The Remix

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:
oregon

south carolina and florida may be there as well

alabama really hasn't faced anyone

overrated michigan team, crappy ass arky team everyone beat and ole miss?

only one game away from bryant denny stadium as well so far

Oregon gimmicky ass lost and got handled on offense by Auburn who had Fairley and a bunch of 3 star recruits on defense imagine going up against a Alabama defense :scusthov:

As far as Alabama schedule i think everyone knows how good and talented they are they dont have to prove themslves as much as the other top teams

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
:why:
oregon

south carolina and florida may be there as well

alabama really hasn't faced anyone

overrated michigan team, crappy ass arky team everyone beat and ole miss?

only one game away from bryant denny stadium as well so far

Yeah, I'm not gonna go out and say they're gonna lose "X" amount of games, but to say they're unbeatable at this point is a bit premature.

And you got Saban already whining about the No Huddle, so if/when they lose, God forbid it's against a team that runs the No Huddle. shyt will be pure comedy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Alabama hasnt played anybody and Oregon looks like they can definitely hang with Bama....Florida looks strong as does South Carolina.....When Bama plays Tenn. will see what happens?......

tenn sucks though, couldnt beat georgia and looked what georgia did today

alabama has also played most of their games in the comfort of bryant denny stadium,

@ missour, @ tenn, then got mississipi state @ LSU (always hard to beat lsu at home),

on the road you never ever know

oregon can beat bama, hell south carolina maybe as well.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
fsu should of never been that high glad there season is over

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
FreedS[ohh]lave;1738114 said:
Oregon gimmicky ass lost and got handled on offense by Auburn who had Fairley and a bunch of 3 star recruits on defense imagine going up against a Alabama defense :scusthov:

As far as Alabama schedule i think everyone knows how good and talented they are they dont have to prove themslves as much as the other top teams

Um, you do realize that if Darron Thomas was a halfway competent QB, they woulda beat Auburn rather handily right? Dude fukked up at every turn, and still the game came down to the final seconds. And that Auburn team beat Alabama that year too.

This Oregon team >>>> that Oregon team, and you can bet that Saban knows it (see: my above post about him bytching about the No Huddle). Dude already got the excuses on deck.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, I'm not gonna go out and say they're gonna lose "X" amount of games, but to say they're unbeatable at this point is a bit premature.

And you got Saban already whining about the No Huddle, so if/when they lose, God forbid it's against a team that runs the No Huddle. shyt will be pure comedy.

yep, mississippi state also looking good you never know

hell maybe missouri at home next week steps up and plays tough

and bama played a uptempo team in ole miss last week and just won by a few tds at home and ole miss sucks

as well with bama, if the run game aint working how good will mccaron be? bama wr are :ehh:

last year there was maze their top receiver went out this year

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um, you do realize that if Darron Thomas was a halfway competent QB, they woulda beat Auburn rather handily right? Dude fukked up at every turn, and still the game came down to the final seconds. And that Auburn team beat Alabama that year too.

This Oregon team >>>> that Oregon team, and you can bet that Saban knows it (see: my above post about him bytching about the No Huddle). Dude already got the excuses on deck.

Well see i dont see that finesse offense doing great against a defense like Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.