2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
See what I'm saying with this QB? Dude is just terrible. Makes horrible decisions, isn't accurate, and doesn't have the strongest of arms.

Leach gonna go crazy before the year is up.

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
bama was definitely more impressive than lsu today

they be on some lackadaiscal shyt these last couple weeks :snoop:

hope we ready for uf next week :sadbron:

Last year I heard hype from some LSU fans about Mettenberger. He looks like a statue in the pocket. What's ur verdict on him, so far?

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know man, i was hearing a lot of the same hype. so far, i haven't seen him make any big-time throws or do anything that's impressive. he seems like a game manager nothing more, and i guess there's a reason he never made it past lee or jefferson on the depth chart last year.

with that said, i'm optimistic that hopefully when it comes down to it against UF and we need a few throws he'll make some plays. :snoop:

i do like the young corp at WR, just wish they would fukk around with shep a little bit more. ma boy is always hoping to have shep take a snap under center. it's crazy that in his time there, he's never taken a snap under center as the quarterback. they could try a couple things with him.

one thing that's been obnoxious all week is how people complain about lsu playing fcs towson, as if LSU doesn't play a difficult enough schedule that they should be scheduling even more difficult opponents in non-conference games (not to mention they played oregon last year, and scheduled to play towson so they could move up the UW game. UW aint no slouch either) :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dee hart and deandrew white done for the year wih knee injuries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Status
Not open for further replies.