Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw im so happy we get utah v usc tommorow, star louteui is about to make barkley his b*th

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Utah's QB :sadbron:

Hopefully coach lets the freshman play more and opens up the offense. If its he's in the typical "don't trust the offense" mode it'll be a long game for Star.

utah almost beat usc last year, utah doesnt need jordan wynn this team is strong enough to me esp at home. i look for a utah win, esp if usc starting center aint playing just plug star in the middle and stuff the run game, we saw in that stanford game what pressure on barkley and no run game does to him

go utes

hays isn't that bad to me,

Daps
True, Hays is a lot better than last year. The game last year was close but we were deeper at linebacker and had a few draft picks on the offensive line instead of true freshmen.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Saban's an old school smashmouth guy. run the ball play defense pass when necessary :manny:
besides when you have time to prepare for a no huddle good defenses usually do well

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I dont mind OU runnign the no huddle....nothing wrong with it.

But what I HATE is the look to the sideline thing.

It was good at first, but now everyone has seen it and it gives them a chance to get their defense in place regardless.

their defense isnt in place :manny:

if you get a good matchup on the field right and the ball is placed even if you have to look over to the sideline the other team cant do substitutions

even if the other team isnt completely tired but ONE is, thats where the no huddle shines

the problem is having mean bruising OLinemen who are athletic enough to move that quick and not get tired themselves

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
no huddle offense wouldn't be a good match up over Alabama. Teams like them(sec teams :smugfavre:) are just too good defensively that they'll slow a no huddle team down and make them play their ball game

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
no huddle offense wouldn't be a good match up over Alabama. Teams like them(sec teams :smugfavre:) are just too good defensively that they'll slow a no huddle team down and make them play their ball game

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
good slate of games this weekend....anybody know a good bar in the Raleigh area?? going down for the FSU-NCST game

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Utah is getting that ass whipped.....and USC will cover the spread.....

USC barely beat Utah last year @ home.

USC loss to Stanford on the road, USC struggled against cal

Suddenly there going to beat the breaks of Utah in salt lake city in front of a raucous crowd in one of the biggest games in utes history :usure:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Status
Not open for further replies.