Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Keep in mind, this is the same Washington St. team that lost to Colorado last week. And Colorado has a strong claim to being the worst FBS team in the Nation.

To be fair though, the more comfortable the QB gets in Leach's system, the more dangerous that offense becomes.

fakkit ass chip didn't have his team ready

washington state is basura

chip better release the hounds in the 3rd and fourth on some 30 unanswered

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Heck of a pick by Oregon St. Defender jumped the route, ball went thru his hands...AZ receiver had it, bobbled it, tipped it backwards, and the defender that initially missed the pick ended up making a diving pick.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
i wanna watch the oregon game but i gotta gt up early:sadcam:

Matt Millen is also wanting to draft Amari Cooper right now as we speak

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no offense to shelley smith, i'm sure she's a nice person

but she aint no eye candy for me on the espn sidelines :yeshrug:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bama was definitely more impressive than lsu today

they be on some lackadaiscal shyt these last couple weeks :snoop:

hope we ready for uf next week :sadbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
After Ohio State beat Michigan State today 17-16, the Spartans coaches' bellies ached loudly enough that reporters heard them and wrote that Michigan State's coaches were upset with Ohio State's coaches. Apparently the game film that Ohio State provided in advance of their game was not up to Big Ten conference standards. In fact it sounds like Ohio State sent over the video equivalent of paper dolls.

Here's the Detroit Free Press with the story. It used the word "doctored" to describe the game film, but that seems to confer an M.D. on every jerk who ever made a mix tape on a dual-cassette boombox.

MSU defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi confirmed to the Free Press that MSU contacted the Big Ten and said Ohio State cut off pre-snap motions and shifts before plays on film of its four games before today's 17-16 OSU win at Spartan Stadium.

"We had tape cut off all week, where they changed the tape, I'm not gonna lie to you," Narduzzi said outside the MSU locker room. "They send you tape and they've got it all cut off and you don't get to see shifts or motions or anything else."

Big Ten teams are required to provide game film to each other before they play, with footage shot by their respective video staffs. Narduzzi said MSU contacted Ohio State's non-league opponents and got film from them.

"A few other teams we talked to that they played, and we compared what they were looking at on tape to what we were looking at," he said. "We're like ‘We don't see any of that. We see it on their tape but not on our tape.' So that's something I'm sure the Big Ten office will hopefully take care of."

Urban Meyer, pledging allegiance above, told the paper there wasn't an issue. But if that's the case, won't it be fascinating to see why the Spartans coaching staff would confirm (or reveal) to the media its complaint to the league office. Meyer's first Big Ten game was today. Who knows. Maybe it's a miscommunication. Or maybe Meyer's staff cut some corners knowing that it would get one freebie. Maybe the time Michigan State's defensive coaching staff spent fussing with subpar game film this week made a tiny, incremental difference in a one-point game. Regardless, history will show that on this day Ohio State began its conference schedule undefeated and the Spartans collected their second overall loss, placing them firmly on the path to nondescription

I see why you hate them @Ed MOTHERfukkING G despicable :smh:
Meyer gettin his :youngsabo: on

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.