2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Can Someone Just Explain To Me How The Max Deal Is Now 4 Years 58 Million When Last Offseason Players Were Getting 4-5 Years 80-100 Mill?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Crawford's gonna sign with the Clippers, 3 years at the MLE

mma_no_gif.gif

:why:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
dear lakers organization,

start doing something

sincerely,

lakers fans

I don't understand why they couldn't pick up some shooters. Honestly in this last season, the only dude who could create his own shot outside the post was Kobe. Blake, Fish,Sessions,Meta...all those dudes couldn't shoot worth a damn.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't understand why they couldn't pick up some shooters. Honestly in this last season, the only dude who could create his own shot outside the post was Kobe. Blake, Fish,Sessions,Meta...all those dudes couldn't shoot worth a damn.

i know, i put some blame on kobe at times for shooting too much , but hell who is he gonna pass to? streaky ass shooters, no one we have causes good floor spacing around the perimeter because NONE of those fools are a consistent knock down jumper threat

I've been thinking about this whole scenario/situation on this squad more, If Kobe tried to prove a point and not shoot as much and be a facilitator, with the CURRENT SQUAD, he'd pass the ball to gasol, who would try a few moves, hold the ball for a bit of the clock then pass it back to kobe with < 7 seconds on the shot clock forcing kobe into horrible shots

we have to move gaysoft, and i am hoping a straight up bynum for D12 trade, I really really hope now that the Nets made some moves they don't/won't have the cap room, so his wishes to goto the Nets are over, and maybe he'll settle on the Lakeshow as a second option? I can hope

That's my center you're talkin' about :to:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I hope Ray re-signs brehs :to: because I remember he ripped on David West passing up joining the Celtics over money. KG back, Jeff Green seemingly begging to return, two great rookie picks at the 4-5 spots. If not I hope the C's go after someone like OJ Mayo :smugfavre:

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hollinger talkin bout hawks can offer the max to BOTH dwight and cp3 next year cuz devin harris comes off the books..and thats if they dont trade for dwight now. apparently dwight is real close w/ j smith and anthony morrow so i guess ferry is trying to entice him and cp3 wanted to be drafted by hawks (they chose marvin :snoop:)

unlikely to happen but this team would be filthy and right there w mia/okc(and be there kryptonite) to win it all w/ another perimeter defender:

d12
horford
smith
morrow/jenkins
cp3

:ooh:

dwight is retarded for BK tho and i dont see how they get cp3 w/o dwight so its just a pipedream for atlanta, but that boy ferry is definitely tryin to topsy turvy that mother****** :leon: