:deadrose: @ The Lakers Acting Like Gasol Is A Top Tier Player

I Wouldn't Even Trade Smith Straight Up For Him If I Was The Hawks

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
I'd really like Brandon Rush on LA.

And if we gotta trade Gasol...Josh Smith is the guy. We need to get athletic, and we don't lose the shot locking or rebounding. Only height.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I think they match too. I just appreciate the effort.

C Pekovic
PF Love
SF Williams
SG Batum
PG Rubio

With Roy, Luke, Budinger and JJ off the bench

*jumps up like Ted and Sam Jones*

Minny's looking at Willie Green and possibly bringing back Anthony Randolph, just not at the $4 mil qualifying offer.

Nah, breh. Batum is a natural 3.

Rubio
Roy
Batum
Love
Peko

Let Budinger/Williams run the 3/4 off the bench. You're spreading the floor with Batum/Roy/Love and can go inside to Peko for easy baskets.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
hibbert is only 25 with lots of potential while gasol is 31 and reached his ceiling

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
One of the more interesting pieces of news on this, the first day of NBA free agency, is the story coming out of Brooklyn that has the Nets talking to the Atlanta Hawks about acquiring Joe Johnson for what amounts to cap space in the form of expiring contracts. So the Nets have already worked out a new contract with All-Star forward, will presumably have Brook Lopez back, and will look to add Joe Johnson to the mix in an all-out effort to keep Deron Williams in Brooklyn.

Frankly, it’s pretty hard to imagine Williams walking away from that situation, even to play at home in Dallas with Dirk Nowitzki.

Clearly the gauntlet has been thrown down in what amounts to a contest between two of the biggest spenders in the NBA. Brooklyn Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov and Mavericks owner Mark Cuban have exchanged some friendly jibes back and forth through the media, but this is about to get very serious very quickly.

cimalee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
richmond va
Regardless if he stays in Indy or wherever , Duncan is his mentor , and remember watching him on Nba Tv after getting beat by the heat . Hes a guy thats wants to be the best . I understand the max might be overpaying

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Shout out to Kevin Jones of West Virginia for signing a free agent contract with the Cavs. :obama: We went to the same HS. Im like 6 years older than im. I remember when i was on the Varsity Bball team and he was a skinny elementary/middle school kid that used to come to the camp every year in the summer. Now look at him! Wooden all american to NBA player! Just hope he doesnt end up like Kevin Pitsnogle :laugh:

He and Andre Drummond could have been on the same team in HS had Drummond stayed in Mount Vernon, crazy how a small city can put people in the NBA.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Enjoyed talking with Eric Gordon along with @markbermanfox26 at IAH. Gordon: "I’m completely open minded. No one is at the top right now." Another from Gordon:"If I was older, I'd say I want to be on a contending, older team. I’m young. I’m just looking forward to helping a tm."