2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's Dwight doing that's so bad?

All I see is he wants to go to brooklyn. What's wrong with that?

:rudy:

If he wanted to go to Brooklyn he should have either forced a trade there last season or not gave up his ETO.

He put himself in this situations and now wants to cry like a bytch because HE made a bad decision.

Talking about the Magic Organization "blackmailed" him. He's a grown fukking man, and he had a contract that was VERY favorable to him in terms of negotiating power. If he had been a man about his business and just said what he wanted he could have gotten what he wanted but instead he wanted to play games like 16 year old female.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to Kevin Jones of West Virginia for signing a free agent contract with the Cavs. :obama: We went to the same HS. Im like 6 years older than im. I remember when i was on the Varsity Bball team and he was a skinny elementary/middle school kid that used to come to the camp every year in the summer. Now look at him! Wooden all american to NBA player! Just hope he doesnt end up like Kevin Pitsnogle :laugh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Lakers are considered the favorites to sign Jose Calderon if he is amnestied by the Raptors to sign Steve Nash, according to sources.

Calderon would have to clear waivers through the amnesty process before he is free to choose his next team.

But if he does become a free agent, Calderon would then look to sign with the Lakers.

Sources say Calderon would also have interest in joining Luis Scola wherever he ends up if he is traded.

The Heat and Spurs are also intriguing to Calderon.

If Calderon Is Amnestied He Doesn't Have A Choice Where He Goes. Why They Acting Like He Does?

Neg Bundy

Rookie
Daps
This is just the latest in a string of events that have caused many within the Magic organization to grow tired of Howard. Several of Howard’s teammates are hoping for his departure as well. Toward the end of last season, Howard came close to a physical altercation with teammate Jameer Nelson at the Magic’s practice facility. Howard was sidelined with a back injury at the time, but nearly came to blows with Nelson for unknown reasons, according to sources. The two players had to be separated.

Nobody in the Magic organization wants to go through another drama-filled year, which is why all signs point to Howard being traded sooner rather than later.

i thought him and jameer were cool?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Calderon Is Amnestied He Doesn't Have A Choice Where He Goes. Why They Acting Like He Does?

They know he doesn't.

Just like I said earlier in this thread agents and reporters throw out the Lakers name just to get attention.

I've seen a few people mention that the Lakers have "interest" in Chauncy Billups when it's obvious Billups is going back to the Clippers.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Nets Could Afford Wallace, DWill, Dwight AND Joe Johnsons Contract?