2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah we're meeting with Mike Beasley today and then we're gonna throw a max contract at Eric Gordon just for it to get matched to make it look like we're doing something :shaq2:

:sadbron:

Ill take EJ for sure! Hes one of my favorite players in the League. SuperCoolBeas??? IDk I wouldnt mind having him on the team. If he hits hios full potential he'll be a fuking beast!

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see Brandon Rush going to the Lakers......I KNOW Nick Young wont be Laker..

I just don't see any relatively young players taking pay cuts to come here.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
damn Hibbert and the Blazer verbally agreed already? shyt that's dope. But, has this nikka Hibbert even played 30+ minutes a season though? Are the Blazers gonna re-sign Hickson?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is just the latest in a string of events that have caused many within the Magic organization to grow tired of Howard. Several of Howard’s teammates are hoping for his departure as well. Toward the end of last season, Howard came close to a physical altercation with teammate Jameer Nelson at the Magic’s practice facility. Howard was sidelined with a back injury at the time, but nearly came to blows with Nelson for unknown reasons, according to sources. The two players had to be separated.

Nobody in the Magic organization wants to go through another drama-filled year, which is why all signs point to Howard being traded sooner rather than later.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Lakers are considered the favorites to sign Jose Calderon if he is amnestied by the Raptors to sign Steve Nash, according to sources.

Calderon would have to clear waivers through the amnesty process before he is free to choose his next team.

But if he does become a free agent, Calderon would then look to sign with the Lakers.

Sources say Calderon would also have interest in joining Luis Scola wherever he ends up if he is traded.

The Heat and Spurs are also intriguing to Calderon.

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's Dwight doing that's so bad?

All I see is he wants to go to brooklyn. What's wrong with that?