South London
lOWOL.jpg

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
they plan on resigning JJ

aight thats dope. JJ still has a lot of potential and talent. He will be a great back-up for Portland. I still think JJ can be a star. The dude still has all the tools and potential still.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If Calderon Is Amnestied He Doesn't Have A Choice Where He Goes. Why They Acting Like He Does?

Calderon ain't a PG most teams are clamoring for, especially since he is 30 and can't play defense, and is slow and would want a younger player than Calderon. fukk it, I hope the Lakers get him now, I would rather have him than Hinrich, I don't think we would get Nelson, but I would want him as the LAkers PG over Calderon, and I don't think we should get 35 year old Billups, who is coming off an season ending injury either, so its either Nelson or Calderon as the Lakers PG than. :yeshrug:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i thought him and jameer were cool?

:yeshrug: I thought that shyt too. They seemed like they were really cool with each other, but this is Dwight, so I ain't suprised. I'm sure Jameer got sick of the Dwight saga and this fool saying our team needs to play hard even though I want to leave, and trying to deny to the media that he wants to leave, when Nelson and the rest knew it was bs and the squad got sick of him, plus Nelson is one of the captains of the MAgic, and had to stand up to him for the MAgic organization for playing with the roster and the front offices emotions.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so wait, if pacers don't offer max and hibbert goes to the blazers

they are then leaning towards not matching a deal for nic batum right?.

cimalee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
richmond va
aight thats dope. JJ still has a lot of potential and talent. He will be a great back-up for Portland. I still think JJ can be a star. The dude still has all the tools and potential still.

im a die hard blazers fan , and JJ was a blessing in a awful season last year

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
im a die hard blazers fan , and JJ was a blessing in a awful season last year

yea he did really good for the Blazers when the Blazers bought him out. It sucked for the Blazers, they had that hella good start in the beginning of the season, and was a really scary team early on, but than after that I think was it Crawford or Felton who had beef with McMillan? And than for like a month or so, the squad quit on him until he got fired if I remember correctly, but its smart that they are not rebuilding, but reloading and getting Hibbert will make them really scary in the West.

cimalee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
richmond va
so wait, if pacers don't offer max and hibbert goes to the blazers

they are then leaning towards not matching a deal for nic batum right?.

I think indy will match , I pray they dont :ohlawd:

The blazers will match batum , if its in the 9 , 10 million range if minny does higher , Nice nice knowing ya tell Martell Webster said hello

cimalee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
richmond va
yea he did really good for the Blazers when the Blazers bought him out. It sucked for the Blazers, they had that hella good start in the beginning of the season, and was a really scary team early on, but than after that I think was it Crawford or Felton who had beef with McMillan? And than for like a month or so, the squad quit on him until he got fired if I remember correctly, but its smart that they are not rebuilding, but reloading and getting Hibbert will make them really scary in the West.

U so right the first 15 games were great but after that , It all started wit Ray Felton who started the season good as the blazers were playing fast basketball , then he started struggling and Nate replaced him wit Jamal in the lineup then the madness began . Losing games buy 40 points in nyc , and lackluster games at home to the bucks , they night B roy came back . I feel bad for Nate but Im hoping we get a disiplary in here like sloan