2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So, what was the purpose of drafting Meyers Leonard?

Serioulsy, though, Hibbert is not a max player.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Weren't the Nets talking about trading for Joe Johnson or was that just a Chris Broussard rumor???

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
these owners out here still
697.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin. no matter how much they try and fix it, u can't save these idiot GM's from themselves. :smh: @ roy hibbert being a max contract caliber player. :childplease:

These greedy owners were just trying to guarantee they make money even when they employing horrible gms and making bad moves. How is Kahn employed?

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
You know what, y'all neeed to stop tripping on this Hibbbert deal. It's awful, but he is a center and there ALWAYS been this stupidass stigma of a "shortage of talented big men" in the NBA. So fine overpay for him. He's young, big, and an All-Star.

We need to start focusing on this mind boggling shyt that Gerald Wallace is getting 10 million a YEAR for FOUR years from the Nets. Who are the Nets competing against for Wallace? Who is offering him even 6 million a year?

And the Aesik deal is asinine as well, he has proven nothing. 8 million a year? Who else was going to offer half of that to him?

I hate these teams that compete with themselves for people (ala Joe Johnson in Atlanta) for players.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same dumb GMs doing the same dumb shyt.

The new CBA seemed to be more about hurting teams that are consistently good than saving all the teams money.

Just watch, some dumb ass GM is gonna give Kwame Brown a bigger contract than he deserves.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'm sayin. no matter how much they try and fix it, u can't save these idiot GM's from themselves. :smh: @ roy hibbert being a max contract caliber player. :childplease:

y'all are missing the point entirely. Stuff like this brings out the true hypocrite in NBA fans.

NBA Fan: man that team's never gonna attract superstar free agents. If they think about free agents they're gonna have to overpay to sign guys.

*NBA Team overpays for a player*

NBA Fan: Why did they overpay for him? Those idiots, they coulda kept that cap space and signed a bunch of players for cheap that would have loved to go over there, or waited for next year when the superstar free agents are available.

or...

*NBA Team does nothing*

NBA Fan: What is that GM thinking? Does he really think the team is good as is? He ain't doin shyt. That team ain't goin nowhere. Roy Hibbert was out there and they didn't do anything about it? fukk that shyt. Fire that GM.

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, it's done. Kidd and Williams heading To Brooklyn. Dwight waited for Kidds decision before demanding a trade, Dirk already knows it now too and is going To get his mind clear in Wimbledon and on vacation instead of visiting Deron on monday. Now Dallas will trade for overpaid JJ and try to get some other FA this and next year. Playoffs possible, championship never