2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall just keep :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

every fukking body knows this!!! we moved on!!! it was a bad call, the defense read our play so now we have to adjust with countering with an audible

it's only retarted to even keep bringing this uP

:shaq2:

You the one that brought that shyt up talking about it's Billy King's fault Dwight isn't in Brooklyn.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:shaq2:

You the one that brought that shyt up talking about it's Billy King's fault Dwight isn't in Brooklyn.

it is his fault "if he dosnt get Dwight"
u can't have the 2nd best player in the whole entire league willing to do anything to be down with ur squad & u can't make it happen :smh:

as I said before all billy had to do is make sure we had cap room to sign him as a free agent- ORL would be foreced to take whatever offer we proposed to them

if anything billy fukked Dwight leverage completely up :smh:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:what: fall back

if billy king dosnt trade & take on joe johnson salary -we would have still had cap space to sign D12 in 2013
In which no other team would even risk trading for him ei. Hou / LA etc... because we all know where he wants to play

so if D12 is not a net I'm blaming billy!!!
breh you're saying don't trade for Joe, probably lose D-Will since he wasn't going to make another lottery run in hope that Dwight sorted his mind out in 2013?

Nah, this is all on Dwight being a dumbass

I don't like Johnson's contract but King was probably getting fired if he didn't do something

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
except he wasn't willing to do anything, hence why it's July 20th and this mess still consumes the basketball world.

If the nets don't trade for Dwight by trade deadline can they get him ? With this new CBa sign and trades in the offseason are too crazy for teams over the cap .and doesn't lopez have the ability to block trades first year of the deal ?

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
I don't think that's true at all. Of the offers out there right now, which ones won't be available in January? Brooklyn will be back in the mix if it goes that far.

Houston would be dumb to still be offering the same deal when the deadline comes around. They'll more than likely be out of the playoff race by then and getting Dawhite for half the season to watch him walk. If Dawhite is going to get say $60-80 mil more from a new Adidas deal if he signs in a particular market, then I don't think its automatic he'll just sign to whoever he's traded to just because they'll have his bird rights to offer him more

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the nets don't trade for Dwight by trade deadline can they get him ? With this new CBa sign and trades in the offseason are too crazy for teams over the cap .and doesn't lopez have the ability to block trades first year of the deal ?

The Nets are over the cap, so unless they get Dwight before the trade deadline they got no shot.

New CBA rules prevent over the cap teams from acquiring a player via S&T next season.

I don't know about Lopez having a no trade clause his first year. If that's true Brooklyn is fukking stupid.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Houston would be dumb to still be offering the same deal when the deadline comes around. They'll more than likely be out of the playoff race by then and getting Dawhite for half the season to watch him walk. If Dawhite is going to get say $60-80 mil more from a new Adidas deal if he signs in a particular market, then I don't think its automatic he'll just sign to whoever he's traded to just because they'll have his bird rights to offer him more

It might not make sense for Houston but it might make more sense for other teams at that point. Honestly the best thing they're getting out of all of this is their own lottery pick they'll get by sucking. The Magic aren't screwed if they don't trade him fast enough.