2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Andray Blatche sweepstakes start now, he cleared waivers, so who's gonna sign him?

You know how much of an a$$hole you must be to clear waivers when you averaged 17ppg 8rpg just 1 season ago, are legit 6"11 and only 25..
hes 25? :mindblown: I thought that nikka was at least 30:dwillhuh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Howard 'scared' of being traded to Rockets

ORLANDO, Fla. -

Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore has learned new information concerning Dwight Howard's future.

Earlier a report out had Howard saying he is willing to sign a long-term extension with the Los Angeles Lakers if the Orlando Magic trade him to the team. However, his agent Dan Fagen refuted that report Thursday night.

Despite Pingalore's reports from NBA insiders who think the end game for Howard will be with the Lakers, he may have to make a brief stop along the way.

The Rockets are most likely the team the Magic will make a deal with because, as Pingalore's NBA sources told him, it's the best option now for Orlando.

As for the rumor of Lakers center Andrew Bynum going to the Cleveland Cavaliers and Howard going to LA, "put a fork in it," said one of Pingalore's sources.

The best team that Magic General Manager Rob Hennigan thinks he can make a fair deal with is the Rockets. They have picks, they have young players and they can take some of the Magic's high end contracts.

Howard saying Thursday that he would resign with the Lakers has made him "scared" of going to Houston, but the trade looks like this:

The Magic send:
Dwight Howard, Jason Richardson, Chris Duhon

The Magic get:
Chandler Parsons (F), Jeremy Lamb (G), Terrence Jones (PF), Royce White (PF), Kevin Martin (G), Toronto's draft pick 4-14th, Houston's draft pick

cant even front, thats a decent haul and they get rid of a bad contract. shyt as a laker fan all i can do is :yeshrug:

-DMP-

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people suck at their job.

The reports about Dwight and the Lakers NEVER said he'd be willing to sign a long term extension with the team. The report specifically said Dwight would be willing to resign with the team AFTER the 2012-2013 season.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Howard 'scared' of being traded to Rockets

The Magic send:
Dwight Howard, Jason Richardson, Chris Duhon

The Magic get:
Chandler Parsons (F), Jeremy Lamb (G), Terrence Jones (PF), Royce White (PF), Kevin Martin (G), Toronto's draft pick 4-14th, Houston's draft pick

cant even front, thats a decent haul and they get rid of a bad contract. shyt as a laker fan all i can do is :yeshrug:

-DMP-

I'd do that right now. What's the hold up?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goes to show just how full of shyt Orlando is. The current deals being offered to them are actually better than the one they were talking to Brooklyn about.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Their leverage is going down day by day. You know what I meant. The longer they hold onto his indecisive ass the less they'll get for him.

I don't think that's true at all. Of the offers out there right now, which ones won't be available in January? Brooklyn will be back in the mix if it goes that far.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't think that's true at all. Of the offers out there right now, which ones won't be available in January? Brooklyn will be back in the mix if it goes that far.

I doubt it. Now that this nikka is saying he's gonna pursue free agency regardless of where he's traded why would Brooklyn give up assets for him when they're a top 4 team in the east? I bet you the deal they eventually end up accepting is worse than what they could've had if they traded him on draft night.