SG:Martin
PG:Lin

with 6 PFs and Lamb on the bench

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
are they even entertaining that tread or just throwing it out there...my homie and i talked about that once love said he was frustrated love for gasol makes sense cuz minny been tryna get gasol to pair with rubio :ehh:

I don't care if Gasol and Rubio are secretly fukking. There's not a single shred of logic that has Pau Gasol as a T'wolf making any reasonable sense. There's really nothing to worry about.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
S973I.jpeg

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Didnt realize the Gilbert Arenas rule is why Houston can make an offer like that to Lin.

Houston's offer sheet for Lin, who has started 25 career games, would pay him $5 million next season, $5.225 million in 2013-14 and $14.9 million in '13-14. Under the Gilbert Arenas rule adopted in the 2005 collective bargaining agreement, that is how Lin will be paid whether he's in Houston or New York. But the rule calls for the Rockets' cap hit to be the yearly average of the deal, approximately $8 million annually. If the Knicks matched, Lin would count against the cap the amount that he actually is paid each year.

The rule was intended to prevent teams that didn't have cap room from losing restricted free agents to teams that did, the way the Warriors lost Arenas to the Wizards in 2003. But now, with more punitive luxury tax provisions coming into play with the start of the '13-'14 season, the back-loaded nature of Lin's offer sheet evidently is making even the endless-revenue Knicks pause.

If Linsanity is over, it signals sanity on the part of the Knicks - CBSSports.com

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
#Lakers-#Cavs deal dead

#Mavs + Calderon. #Celtics + Jet. #Raptors + space. 3-way trade concept brewing

Knicks do not match offer, Landry Fields is a Raptor

Now, as far as Raymond Felton is concerned, there are reasons he didn't get a sniff from anybody at the MLE. In Felton's final season in Charlotte (2009-10), he averaged 12.1 ppg & 5.6 apg. Then, during 54-gm stint under D'Antoni, he put up great #s. After leaving NY, Felton averaged 11.5 ppg and 6.5 apg in Denver (21 gms). Last season in POR, he avg 11.4 ppg & 6.5 apg. Felton was unhappy splitting PG duties in DEN w/ Lawson; got traded, & then butted heads w/ McMillan in POR (before Nate got fired).

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Didnt realize the Gilbert Arenas rule is why Houston can make an offer like that to Lin.

Houston's offer sheet for Lin, who has started 25 career games, would pay him $5 million next season, $5.225 million in 2013-14 and $14.9 million in '13-14. Under the Gilbert Arenas rule adopted in the 2005 collective bargaining agreement, that is how Lin will be paid whether he's in Houston or New York. But the rule calls for the Rockets' cap hit to be the yearly average of the deal, approximately $8 million annually. If the Knicks matched, Lin would count against the cap the amount that he actually is paid each year.

The rule was intended to prevent teams that didn't have cap room from losing restricted free agents to teams that did, the way the Warriors lost Arenas to the Wizards in 2003. But now, with more punitive luxury tax provisions coming into play with the start of the '13-'14 season, the back-loaded nature of Lin's offer sheet evidently is making even the endless-revenue Knicks pause.

If Linsanity is over, it signals sanity on the part of the Knicks - CBSSports.com

I didn't know the Lin would cost, as far as the cap is concerned, $8 throughout the deal. It doesn't sound as bad but they are still overpaying for Lin and they still should of gave this money to Dragic.