2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Minny ain't trading love for gasol unless the lakers give up like 5 unprotected first round picks

I can't see love getting traded cuz his contract is a bargain....same deal as Hibbert and brook lopez

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose: @ people in here getting shook over some bullshyt rumor some guy on the radio threw out to get attention.

Minnesota wouldn't make that trade and neither would the Lakers. Love is good but he's not NEARLY as versatile as Pau. It's not just about how good the pieces on a team are it's about how well they fit together.

Also the Salaries don't match. The Wolves would have to trade Love and another player making at least 3 million. The Wolves would never trade a 23 year old Kevin Love for a 32 year old Pau Gasol.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
NO to soon release statement saying they've matched Eric Gordon's Suns offer sheet. Gordon states commitment to Hornets and fan appreciation

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
O.J Mayo and Courtney Lee are two names at the top of Suns' list of guards to pair with Goran Dragic now that they've lost out on Gordon

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@AlexKennedyNBA
Three-team deal may send Dwight Howard to Lakers, Andrew Bynum to Cavs and picks/prospects/cap relief to Magic. Still trying to get details.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@stevekylerNBA
If the best deal sends out Dwight and just one bad contract. Lakers very much in the game as they'd do Jason Richardson... Magic want more.

@stevekylerNBA
Things still very fluid with Howard, but rumors of a Lakers-Cavs-Magic deal makes sense, especially if Bynum lands in Cleveland.

@stevekylerNBA
The Magic's stated goal in any deal involving a Howard exit is young players, cap and draft picks... Not veteran players.