SC/GA
:jawalrus:

2hoiwix.jpg

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Resigning Wallace and trading for JJ is changing the whole team?

Answer my question bout JJ.And you changed up the whole team ?? :what::what::scusthov::huhldup: you nets fans bout to learn

yall really must not pay attention :wow:

we only have 1 player(lopez) from the 2010-2011 season and we just picked up deron and now everybody else do i need to say anything else?

you need to learn what the team has actually gone through before you comment on shyt maybe :mjpls:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall really must not pay attention :wow:

we only have 1 player(lopez) from the 2010-2011 season and we just picked up deron and now everybody else do i need to say anything else?

you need to learn what the team has actually gone through before you comment on shyt maybe :mjpls:

What are you talking about ???? You had dwill for year and a half , marshon brooks a season , you got Wallace last season For your pick , now we skipping seasons 11-12 happened :dwillhuh: all you added Is that European guy and JJ. You can't be this dumb

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite the Houston Rockets using the amnesty provision to waive forward Luis Scola, there was no trade of Howard from Orlando to Houston, and sources briefed on the talks between the two sides said the teams weren’t nearly as close to a trade as many have speculated. That can change in an instant, of course, but late Friday, there was no deal.

Talks between the two sides are “not active,” one source said Friday.

“There’s nothing happening,” another source said.

The Rockets, according to a league source briefed on the discussions, are willing to take one bad contract back from the Magic, not two or three, as has been speculated. And in return, Houston will give up one of the their three first-round picks in last month’s Draft– Jeremy Lamb, Royce White or Terrence Jones –but only one.

The Rockets would be willing to send a future draft pick to Orlando –presumably the Lottery-protected first-rounder Houston received this week from Toronto for guard Kyle Lowry — and send a veteran player to the Magic, helping Orlando clear $10 to $15 million worth of cap room, in exchange for the six-time All-Star and three-time Defensive Player of the Year.

Dwight update: Not close to a trade with Rockets « NBA.com | Hang Time Blog

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
What are you talking about ???? You had dwill for year and a half , marshon brooks a season , you got Wallace last season For your pick , now we skipping seasons 11-12 happened :dwillhuh: all you added Is that European guy and JJ. You can't be this dumb

11-12 season was the transition to a whole different team dikk eater thats what i ment :aicmon:

marshon a rookie and got wallace the last 20 or somethin games? he is a new addition that wasnt really trying to play when we were already out of the playoffs and dwill who went a whole season with out lopez basically and the rest of our players getting injured that arent even on the team now

everyone else is new unless we resign hump :leostare: stop trolling

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
batum had signed his offer already, but NBA legal sent it back because they say they didn't have the space. ..which is why they are clearing people out now. darko webster etc

All I'mma say is this:

When Portland matches, (not if, when. Portland's just entertaining this to fukk with us. We're just too pot committed to go away) I just hope our other possible targets didn't go away. That would hurt if they do, because yeah Minny would have $15 mil in cap space (before Roy/Shved), but then nobody to really spend it on besides small time players. It would be a kill shot to the offseason because it pins everything on 2 things.

1. Rubio's knee healing up (I can live with this)

2. Derrick Williams coming back slimmer, better, and overnight, turning into a SF (this I'd hate to bank on).