2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Dear Dwight David Howard, when you had the chance to be a Net you instead decided to opt in like a little p*ssy because you were scared of being dealt to Houston even though you could've walked away like Kobe and his rape case. I hope you enjoy one more season wearing that ugly Magic's jersey, playing in an ugly arena, and a horrible city like Orlando. You gave up the chance to play in Brooklyn in front of Jay-Z, Kanye, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, me :youngsabo: , in a marketable city, and by far the best basketball arena in the NBA. Did I forget to mention, with one of the best PGs in the league.

If you get traded to the Lakers, I hope you endure getting puta slapped by the Thunder in the second round and you better keep that butty hole tight because I hear Kobe loves doing it raw.

signed, salty nets fan

24x032d.gif

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orlando did a bad job of building around Dwight. They were doing fine for a minute but then they started bringing in a bunch of shooters and overpaying them.

Orlando has made some of the worst signings and trades in the league the past few seasons.

kinda hard to build a team with your star player is threatening to leave.
it causes gm's to make snap/ in the moment decisions that arent necessairly the right ones.

orlando was in da finals just a couple years ago
consistently makin da playoffs and being a top team
still were a solid team dis year despite his crying

once dwight howard wanted to start acting like a gm,
the team was doomed

mutherfukka didnt even go to college:heh:

nikka is just a follow fashion
nothing wrong with orlando at all

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Folks, Brook Lopez is being paid $1 mil less over the life of his contract than Kevin Love.

So he Will play out the QO year?

I doubt it, but it's something his agent's threatening to do. Supposedly it's Paul Allen who's pretty much taken control of this and decided to block Minny because he doesn't like them very much from past dealings.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda hard to build a team with your star player is threatening to leave.
it causes gm's to make snap/ in the moment decisions that arent necessairly the right ones.

orlando was in da finals just a couple years ago
consistently makin da playoffs and being a top team
still were a solid team dis year despite his crying

once dwight howard wanted to start acting like a gm,
the team was doomed

mutherfukka didnt even go to college:heh:

nikka is just a follow fashion
nothing wrong with orlando at all

Bullshyt.

Orlando started making bad moves right after their finals appearance. There was no talk of Dwight leaving at that point.

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
I'm still not buying that Dwight got the GM and Coach fired...

As for all that other stuff that still falls on the owners and GM's. Sometimes it's best NOT to listen to your superstar when it comes to signings.

Except for the fact that when you don't listen to them they groan about not being important to the organization and will leave anyway. Which is why you should NEVER listen to players on personnel decisions. Everyone saw what Cleveland did for Bron and the fact that it didn't work. Yet they still cater to these guys.

The only players you should avoid are ones that your star player openly hates, otherwise they should play with the players there. I'm not saying they should accept playing with bums, but they don't know specifically who will work best. That's YOUR job as the GM.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kaman is a good pickup remember he was an all-star and will get you 16 and 8 which is evidently what is damn near a max contract.