2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the logic Woj just presented on NBC Sports was that in terms of that sneaker bonus, he could only get it in NY or LA and none of the 4 teams would have the cap space to sign him outright. If he got dealt to Houston, he'd be trapped.

see now that's the story it's all about shoe money. Maybe i'm the only one who thinks Houston is a big deal.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the logic Woj just presented on NBC Sports was that in terms of that sneaker bonus, he could only get it in NY or LA and none of the 4 teams would have the cap space to sign him outright. If he got dealt to Houston, he'd be trapped.
he could go to atl or dallas :yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he could go to atl or dallas :yeshrug:

exactly and he's from the A and would be the biggest star they ever had. And the Hawks could give the Magic Horford and Teague and send Howard out. They seem like a good fit.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Dwight can't go to the Nets. Why doesn't he like the Hawks or Rockets ?

Atlanta could offer a nice package with Horford and Teague and a 1st for him

This. Its the best deal ORL is gonna get. A nice young emerging PG, Horford (the former Gator coming back to the area) is an All Star C & a 1st. Why not take our deal?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. Its the best deal ORL is gonna get. A nice young emerging PG, Horford (the former Gator coming back to the area) is an All Star C & a 1st. Why not take our deal?

is it being offered for him without a guarentee of extension he needs to really figure out where he wants to go because brooklyn is done.

The Nets still didn't get a superstar but they will be competitive.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
is it being offered for him without a guarentee of extension he needs to really figure out where he wants to go because brooklyn is done.

The Nets still didn't get a superstar but they will be competitive.

fukk where he wants to go at this point...he's already held the Magics organization hostage long enough. If im Hennigan I take the Hawks deal & keep it moving. Hawks are willing to take the gamble of him not resigning here, sources say. :obama:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Horford is from Michigan, and Gainesville is 2 hours away from Orlando.

I know where Horford is from, and yea Gainesville isnt down the st from ORL. But its still a TON of Gator fans in the Orlando area. He could bring back some fans to the Magics b/c he was a part of two recent national championship Gator teams (:smh: @ me typing that).

I assume Horford is still well liked down there

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I know where Horford is from, and yea Gainesville isnt down the st from ORL. But its still a TON of Gator fans in the Orlando area. He could bring back some fans to the Magics b/c he was a part of two recent national championship Gator teams (:smh: @ me typing that).

I assume Horford is still well liked down there

Orlando fans dont give a fukk if dude was from mother Russia :scheme: .. if he plays hard, they'll love him. That goes for any player. Most fans love Big Baby for crying out loud. :damn: