2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn he was kind of bitter. They gave him a chance when most teams passed.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If that deal goes down. They might as well re-open Kobe Bryant Rape Case. Because that's what is about to happen

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly it's like this they already moved Anderson and resigned meer to a decent deal if they keep Howard he is automatically missing the 2/3 best player they had. If they keep him and make him play out the year if I'm him I sit out the whole year. Due to my back surgery so that I still get paid or suit up a minimal amount of games.

The nets no longer have cap to sign him and can only trade for him. And notice Orlando hasn't improved the team at all.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
honestly it's like this they already moved Anderson and resigned meer to a decent deal if they keep Howard he is automatically missing the 2/3 best player they had. If they keep him and make him play out the year if I'm him I sit out the whole year.

They would motion to not count the year towards his deal, and they'd win.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
In the proposed deal, Howard, Jason Richardson and Earl Clark would be sent to Brooklyn, and the Magic would receive the Nets' Brook Lopez, Damion James, Sheldon Williams, Cleveland's Luke Walton and the Nets' 2015, '17 and '19 first-round picks, sources said. Cleveland would receive Orlando's Quentin Richardson, Brooklyn's Sundiata Gaines, Kris Humphries (on a one-year guaranteed deal), a first-round pick and $3 million from the Nets. Brooklyn also would send Brooks to a fourth team to get them an additional first-round pick to send to the Magic.

:laff: @ cle and orl