2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i dont see one thing about that deal that orlando can look forward to

brook lopez? 4 draft picks all in the late 20's or a pick from cleveland that might be in the mid teens cause likely they going to the playoffs or close to it.

why the hell does orlando do this deal?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the proposed deal, Howard, Jason Richardson and Earl Clark would be sent to Brooklyn, and the Magic would receive the Nets' Brook Lopez, Damion James, Sheldon Williams, Cleveland's Luke Walton and the Nets' 2015, '17 and '19 first-round picks, sources said. Cleveland would receive Orlando's Quentin Richardson, Brooklyn's Sundiata Gaines, Kris Humphries (on a one-year guaranteed deal), a first-round pick and $3 million from the Nets. Brooklyn also would send Brooks to a fourth team to get them an additional first-round pick to send to the Magic.

:laff: @ cle and orl

shyt is horrible especially since they don't want Lopez. Is it any team who is interested in a young 20pt 7rb big man?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

brook lopez? 4 draft picks all in the late 20's or a pick from cleveland that might be in the mid teens cause likely they going to the playoffs or close to it.

Salary cap relief. They can sign a big name or two in free agency. And then surround that player(s) with a team full of first round draft picks that are chosen from a guy with good history in the draft. :manny:

J-Rich's contract is horrible. I'm glad they decided to trade him instead of Turk. Turk's contract has one less year.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Haven't we been asking that same thing for the past 4 seasons?

I said before I don't blame Dwight for wanting out, I just think the way he went about it was bytchmade.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if lopez is soft he's young can score isn't a problem off the court and is 7ft. Somebody should be willing to offer a package of youth for him.

Orlando needs to go full on tank they don't need any capable players.Damn I wish they didn't resign meer.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
#orlandmagic don't expect a deal involving Dwight Howard today. No hurry whatsoever.

Receiving Andrew Bynum from Lakers would be Magic's best deal, although club is concerned about his knees holding up.

Critical to Magic's Dwight Howard deal still is unloading a contract

M.S. Boyer/J. Valade‏@PDcavsinsider
While Dwight Howard may prefer Brooklyn, looks like Orlando may prefer Andrew Bynum over Brook Lopez. I would, too, if I were the Magic.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Its not a bad deal for the Cavs honestly. They are just to help. They prolly can flip Q and Andersen for someone else.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok fellas lets talk.

If Orlando traded Howard for Bynum then he's going to leave also. They don't have any talent around these guys.

Orlando doesn't have talent to improve the team nor capspace.

The Nets deal is horrible. Why don't they just move him to Houston?

Ryan Anderson is a hornet. And the cavs can just outright sign whoever they want.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

In current structure of deal, Orlando gets Brook Lopez, Damion James, Shelden Williams, Luke Walton and 3 or 4 1st rounders, sources tell Y!
Expand

39m Adrian Wojnarowski Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

In proposed blockbuster, Orlando would send Dwight Howard, Jason Richardson and Earl Clark to Brooklyn, sources tell Y! Sports.
Expand

RAPE!!! RAPE!!!!

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok fellas lets talk.

If Orlando traded Howard for Bynum then he's going to leave also. They don't have any talent around these guys.

Orlando doesn't have talent to improve the team nor capspace.

The Nets deal is horrible. Why don't they just move him to Houston?

Ryan Anderson is a hornet. And the cavs can just outright sign whoever they want.

I'm telling yall Bynum would not leave that money on the table from Orlando. If Orlando just assures him he's their franchise player he'll stick with them.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the Nets don't care they are over the cap regardless but hold on why is there no mention of Brooks?

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
That trade is pure unadulterated trash :laff:

I'd be pissed if I was a Magic fan. If Orlando agrees to it, they are truly idiots and deserve to rot in basketball hell.

They might as well look at the Rockets if they want to tank. They definitely have better pieces. This can't be the best deal Orlando can get.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Just thinking out loud..

But what if once Brooklyn gets Howard. They sign R.Lewis,Camby and Redd all to the vets min? The Nets would be fun to watch

Again,just thinking out loud