2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Kevin Love... Greatness surrounds itself with greatness. Let a n1gga say dat sh1t:usure:

Then he dont know what he'll do if they dont make the playoffs next yr?:rudy:

He'll sit his c@c azz down and play out the remaining yrs of his contract:stopitslime:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why not. With the addition of Nash, he's a much better fit than Bynum. If they're not having to take all kinds of other bullshyt back or if they're able to dump Artest or someone like that, it seems like a no-brainer.

The Lakers would have to take a bullshyt contract back (either J. Rich or Hedo), and While Dwight is better than Bynum the Lakers know for sure they can lock Bynum up long term.

Plus most Lakers fans don't want a player that doesn't want to be here.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SMH @ gilbert helping the nets land howard. Such bullshyt man. Does he hate lebron that much he's willing to fukk over the bulls by creating 2 super teams in the east

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Love... Greatness surrounds itself with greatness. Let a n1gga say dat sh1t:usure:

Then he dont know what he'll do if they dont make the playoffs next yr?:rudy:

He'll sit his c@c azz down and play out the remaining yrs of his contract:stopitslime:

Exactly what I said . I remember when he was getting benched I think 2 years ago he was talking reckless . He gets a white mans pass barely plays d but does the media give a fukk

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Exactly what I said . I remember when he was getting benched I think 2 years ago he was talking reckless . He gets a white mans pass barely plays d but does the media give a fukk

The media doesn't give a fukk because the media doesn't give a fukk about this team. We're the equivalent of the tree that falls in a forest that nobody was around to hear. People only care when they wanna make punchlines about the team, if a good player's on that team so someone else can take them, or if God forbid this team starts winning because that would scare everyone, especially the writers.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
SMH @ gilbert helping the nets land howard. Such bullshyt man. Does he hate lebron that much he's willing to fukk over the bulls by creating 2 super teams in the east

He doesnt need to fukk over the Bulls. They do a great job of fukking themselves:beli:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The media doesn't give a fukk because the media doesn't give a fukk about this team.

:aicmon:

Y'all were media darlings last year for a few different reasons. Rubio and Love being the obvious ones, the, albeit brief, time spent around .500 and Pekovic making some noise midseason.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
considering our injury history and a lack of depth with no mvp for most of the season and an ever improving east :scusthov: if this deal goes down there's a decent chance (30%) we miss it all together which I am fine with in the grand scheme of winning a title.

That's probably for the better. If Rose isn't 100%, there's no reason to even make a playoff push. A lottery pick is better than a 1st or 2nd round exit.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:aicmon:

Y'all were media darlings last year for a few different reasons. Rubio and Love being the obvious ones, the, albeit brief, time spent around .500 and Pekovic making some noise midseason.

and all the team got out of it was 1 national game and a "wow we look stupid making fun of Rubio." We were pretty much that team that everyone watched on League Pass yet nobody really talked about. The only ones that really talked a lot about Pek outside of local outlets were me and Wilt. Media darlings are the last thing this team is. Liking Love and Rubio does not mean they like the team. That just means they found two talented players they want playing for their squad.

As someone in this industry, not one writer wants to see the Wolves do well, because that would mean 2 things:

1. the writers that shytted on Kahn would have to do A LOT of backtracking.

2.(and this is the big one): They'd have to travel there to cover the team. Nobody wants to go to that city and cover them, not even the writers that are already there. It's by far the biggest drawback to the success OKC has had. The only one that has even come close to admitting such publicly is Barkley.

You'll see this point proven correctly when the overwhelming majority of Wolves games on National TV (if they get any at all) will be road games.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's probably for the better. If Rose isn't 100%, there's no reason to even make a playoff push. A lottery pick is better than a 1st or 2nd round exit.

I had no problem trading Deng for a lotto pick, amnestying Boozer and doing the retool now.

Staying in a holding pattern for 2 years is doing nothing but wasting Rose's time. Next year is already a waste.