Superstar
Daps
Somebody will pay for Brand off amnesty

144985214_crop_exact.jpg

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Mavs Should Trade For Iggy And Sign Lou Williams and Sessions Or Something

:deadrose: @ Every Heat Fan Wanting To Sign Rashard Lewis, Ray Allen And Brand...This Isn't 2001 :flabbynsick:

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:deadrose: @ Every Heat Fan Wanting To Sign Rashard Lewis, Ray Allen And Brand...This Isn't 2001 :flabbynsick:

rayray i could see, he'd get tons of open looks on the heat

rashard, he's been a bum a lot recently

brand fell way the fukk off since he was a clipper , ive been pretty disappointed with brand as of late, but maybe with the right motivation he still has something to offer

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Bobcats will get brand. It's only 1 year

PG augustin
SG Ben Gordon
SF MKG
PF brand
C Bismack

Bench
Kemba
Herderson

Could fight for that 8th seed

first of all kemba will start and 2nd of all no they will probably be the 2nd worst team in the league this year

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
that and a pick could have gotten oj mayo over here.

and the best method for retooling was to flip asik and let the others go.

then we got the full MLE

move rip for whatever expiring as long as it comes with a pick.

now we have the flexibility to really re tool and we keep deng, boozer, noah and taj, i mean since gar forman loves the "core"

i got a feeling we would not have missed asik, korver, watson, brewer and rip that much if we looking at nick young, oj mayo, ray allen etc etc on the squad.

the argument i dont get is people talking the "this a throw away" season talk but we still sitting here with noah and deng (booz is unmovable) if we go pay this "core" to be here then surround them with legit pieces so the "core" can be successful.

I just don't get pur front office. Yeah we had the best record...against teams AS THEY WERE ASSEMBLED. With the upgrades everyone BUT us are doing, the same cannot be said for following years...throw us a bone cheap asses:to:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

lol at you not understanding how this would work for us were not asking them to avg 25 :laff: :rolleyes:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I just don't get pur front office. Yeah we had the best record...against teams AS THEY WERE ASSEMBLED. With the upgrades everyone BUT us are doing, the same cannot be said for following years...throw us a bone cheap asses:to:

the team was good. but not great. it had obvious flaws, like every other team but other teams are working on fixing they flaws while we are strutting the same flawed team out there for the 3rd season in a row hoping it will get us the ring, and it just wont.

plenty of players to grab this season, last season options were minimal, no excuse not to have some upgrades this off season if the team is serious about getting over the hump.