2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Paul Allen is pissed @ the t wolves so sorry minny fans blazers will be matching this deal book it

I hate that Twolves are like Blazers 2.0 in the same division: Webster, Roy, Porter, Adelman, Love (from portland), and possibly Batum :merchant:

Fukk you Tremont :sadcam:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I hate that Twolves are like Blazers 2.0 in the same division: Webster, Roy, Porter, Adelman, Love (from portland), and possibly Batum :merchant:

Fukk you Tremont :sadcam:

You forgot Bayno. Bayno's the x factor in this whole thing. He's our connection to Batum. Kahn's from Portland too. That's why he knows your squad so well.

If Roy turns out healthy we'll fukk around and sign Oden :krs:

Webster's gone anyway.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
You forgot Bayno. Bayno's the x factor in this whole thing. He's our connection to Batum. Kahn's from Portland too. That's why he knows your squad so well.

If Roy turns out healthy we'll fukk around and sign Oden :krs:

Webster's gone anyway.

:pacspit:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So where's Lou Williams going?

Elton Brand on the Nets would be solid. Although they'd be better off with Humph.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
we just dont have the space its simple i will shyt on them for not dealing our unguarantees or deng/boozer in order to re-tool

that and a pick could have gotten oj mayo over here.

and the best method for retooling was to flip asik and let the others go.

then we got the full MLE

move rip for whatever expiring as long as it comes with a pick.

now we have the flexibility to really re tool and we keep deng, boozer, noah and taj, i mean since gar forman loves the "core"

i got a feeling we would not have missed asik, korver, watson, brewer and rip that much if we looking at nick young, oj mayo, ray allen etc etc on the squad.

the argument i dont get is people talking the "this a throw away" season talk but we still sitting here with noah and deng (booz is unmovable) if we go pay this "core" to be here then surround them with legit pieces so the "core" can be successful.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
lou, iggy and brand are still good to great players, whoever gets them got some quality talent

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
that and a pick could have gotten oj mayo over here.

and the best method for retooling was to flip asik and let the others go.

then we got the full MLE

move rip for whatever expiring as long as it comes with a pick.

now we have the flexibility to really re tool and we keep deng, boozer, noah and taj, i mean since gar forman loves the "core"

i got a feeling we would not have missed asik, korver, watson, brewer and rip that much if we looking at nick young, oj mayo, ray allen etc etc on the squad.

the argument i dont get is people talking the "this a throw away" season talk but we still sitting here with noah and deng (booz is unmovable) if we go pay this "core" to be here then surround them with legit pieces so the "core" can be successful.
Rip is an expiring