2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
they are doing what they always do.

the least unexpected minimum,.....

that is why i am not a chicago sports fan any longer on any plane.

now,..i wish other chicago sports fan well.

i hope they see good times,..which are pretty much by accident, generally.

as the chicago faithful fans are some of the best spirited people in the world.

yet, in that.

the carni-vaude villian owners of those sports teams.

relish in doing the least to prey on, that contingent of fans.

as every organization for the bulls team in history that was successful was by luck of the draw or talent. not from an actual studied well thought out.
or executed braintrust in ownership or management.
plus it uses outdatedd carni tactics of bullshyt to take advantage in the case of a windfall.

for bulls fans,..just be lucky, that you got to see air jordan, with phil jackson.

plus, the fact derrick rose got to play for the bulls, with thibs as a coach.

what you are witnessing is an egotistical, carni-based good ole boi at work.

who takes your money, emotion and time.

then with a twinge of luck, and happenstance.

uses that happening to parade it in your face like an expert.

when anyone who knows sports can easily see.

this organization,..just like any other chicago org is a racist carni based loser ran hoax.

chicago sports owners are the vince mcmahon of sporting.

who got lucky enough to rehire hogun. after he fired hogun for going to go be in rocky.

totally unaware of the successful drawing phenomenon of what rocky is/was.

after the no-brainer success and windfall fell in his lap.

chicago sporting team owners, are no different.

if not for walter payton, jordan, phil, buddy ryan, ozzie, the hawk etc.

all acting as thunderlips in rocky,...none of the chicago sporting team owners would have ever drew or been a success.

fukk chicago sporting team owners and you can tell them,.....i said it!!

art barr

2jfg08h.gif

CyGpX.gif

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
From Steve Kyler: The Bulls seem close to something with Kirk HInirch... talking with Derrick Fisher too, but Kirk seems to be top option.

Steve Kyler: Courtney Lee is getting affections from the Bulls and the Pacers... but hearing Pacers may be close to something with OJ Mayo

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i know nick young is better, if i had to choose between the 2 it would def be nick young

my problem is with the price tag.

but defender lol stop it. neither of them can guard anything.

you don't watch Wizards game so you don't know

Young used to be a horrible defender, the last two years he has become very good on ball defender.

nikka lacks awareness cause I swear, I think he is dumb or something. But that horrible defender myth is just wrong.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
RT @TeamLou23: Philly, I appreciate you all. Unfortunately I will not be coming back ... they decided to move in a different direction

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
From Steve Kyler: The Bulls seem close to something with Kirk HInirch... talking with Derrick Fisher too, but Kirk seems to be top option.

Steve Kyler: Courtney Lee is getting affections from the Bulls and the Pacers... but hearing Pacers may be close to something with OJ Mayo

picking up kirk and lee would be respectable moves but it would be a move bulls fans would have settled for because we sat around so long watching them do nothing that just doing something will hold us over, just like rip last season

truth is we know that aint enough to make a major playoff run and the inevitable will be derrick carrying a hell of a load on a knee he dont even trust.

we needed to be getting guys like nick young (although 6 mill is too high)ray allen, oj mayo and jamal over here to take up some scoring until it got to around the 2nd round of the playoffs in which by that time rose probably back at a 100% and can be unicorn for us again.

but i guess something is better than nothing meh

it will be funny as shyt if we dont end up with none of them though :damn:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Nick Young 38 points vs Heat 25/02/2011 - YouTube

Korver probably couldn't do shyt like that in high school

again i know nick young is the better player, im talking about the price tag, and his role on our squad.

maybe korver with a fro is a little exaggerated but for the most part he not starter worthy on the bulls squad and would only be relegated to a scorer off the bench, which is why i said korver with a fro.

so people stop making it a debate between nick young and korver when i have already said young is the better player.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
picking up kirk and lee would be respectable moves but it would be a move bulls fans would have settled for because we sat around so long watching them do nothing that just doing something will hold us over, just like rip last season

truth is we know that aint enough to make a major playoff run and the inevitable will be derrick carrying a hell of a load on a knee he dont even trust.

we needed to be getting guys like nick young (although 6 mill is too high)ray allen, oj mayo and jamal over here to take up some scoring until it got to around the 2nd round of the playoffs in which by that time rose probably back at a 100% and can be unicorn for us again.

but i guess something is better than nothing meh

it will be funny as shyt if we dont end up with none of them though :damn:
we just dont have the space its simple i will shyt on them for not dealing our unguarantees or deng/boozer in order to re-tool