2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
To top it all off, Philly called Minny about Andre Iguodala. The only holdup is that Kahn's a little iffy about the cap hit they're gonna take, but with Batum likely off the market, wait and see according to Doogie. If Kahn changes his mind about the money we're taking on, it could get better.

Damn son, you went from possibly getting Pau to Roy and possibly Iguodala? It's like a who's who of players you wanted.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
rubio
roy
batum
love
pekovic

:wow:

that squad is a problem

In your scenario, wouldn't Roy just get the same amount regardless (assuming it's less than his amnesty amount), and any $$ offer he agreed to just be used as a figure by his new team to pay back Portland a portion of the money they used to amnesty him? That's what I thought you meant.

ahh, i see what youre saying now. yeah youre right.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
RT @WiessD To be clear this is not a done deal yet, but source tells me @DwightHoward could become a Laker sometime over the weekend.

:laff: and they said Lakers/Heat finals would never happen AHAHAHAHHAA

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dwights gonna be pissed when he's stuck on a shyt team once Bean and Nash retire.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

For the record, I think Portland matches. I just hope shyt has gotten too awkward between Batum's agent and Portland.

Worst case scenario is that Batum gets matched, we move on and fill out the roster and fukk Portland's cap situation up.

Best case scenario is a Batum /Roy press conference on the 15th.

All we can do now is wait.