My Pops Forever RIP
2lk3b45.jpg

McHale can't take this moment away from me now!!! :dj2:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
According to The Oregonian's @jwquick, Brandon Roy has picked the Wolves. Just filed a story quoting Roy's agent saying he hasn't decided...

Talked with agent earlier tonight. He said finalists are Dallas, GS, Minny, Indy & Cleveland. Chicago out. Up soon on NBA.com.

For the love of God can we ever just sign someone cleanly with no problem?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
All Imma say is this. Whether we sign Roy or not, if I'm Wes Johnson (or really any Wolves guard, but specifically him), I do one of 2 things upon hearing that my team is ready to commit to a gimp to get PT over me:

1. wipe that stupid smile off your face, realize that your manhood is on the line and go to a gym somewhere, find whoever as a teammate, fukk it, kick in Kobe's door and have him make you play basketball until you bleed because you cannot allow yourself to go out like this as a man

or

2. blow your fukking brains out, save us the $4 mil in cap space and use the money you stole from this team to pay for your funeral.

I'm fine either way.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Eric Gordon is in Las Vegas vying for one of the final spots on the U.S. national team that will play in this summer's Olympics. He wants to go to London. But he doesn't want to come back to New Orleans.

Gordon, a restricted free agent who has a four-year, $58 million offer sheet from the Phoenix Suns, believes they are more committed to his future than the New Orleans Hornets. The Hornets acquired Gordon from the Los Angeles Clippers last season in the deal that sent point guard Chris Paul to the Clippers.

Paul didn't want to be in New Orleans any longer, either, and Gordon suggested if the Hornets match the Suns' offer and retain him, they'd be looking at a similar situation. The four-year offer from the Suns, a source said, includes a player option on the fourth year.

That the Hornets drafted Duke guard Austin Rivers with the 10th pick also makes Gordon question exactly what their plans for him are.

"They drafted another shooting guard, a combo guard like me, which tells me they have another plan," Gordon said.

The Suns' recent committments -- point guard Goran Dragic and small forward Michael Beasley -- are a better fit, Gordon suggested.

"Phoenix signed two other young guys that are very talented," he said. "They're already established and they're already going to get better."