2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Pat Riley in LA right now so he ain't at the meeting with ray ray. that tells me he either knows ray is a lock or we have no shot at him. I aint built to handle stress like this cuh.

Ethan J. Skolnick: When you've pretty much banked your whole offseason on signing one guy, and you are a salesman like Pat Riley, you show up at the meeting.

Read more: HoopsHype - NBA Media Twitters

Twitter / EthanJSkolnick: When you've pretty much ba

In Riles We Trust

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
MN's offer to Batum now in excess of $11M annually, per source.

Doogie's saying Minny thinks the only way we get him is through a sign and trade. I'm afraid to guess what we would send them. Probably Luke, a future first, the Miller /Webster expirings, something like that. Anything more and it's a pointless trade.

Why so much $$ on Nic Batum? Wolves envision him to them what Tayshaun Prince was in Pistons' prime. And they think he's perfect w/ Ricky R

-JerryZ

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Pat Riley in LA right now so he ain't at the meeting with ray ray. that tells me he either knows ray is a lock or we have no shot at him. I aint built to handle stress like this cuh.
Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick
Putting out another rumor: yes, Pat Riley IS now in Miami, and will be present at Ray Allen meeting. Marvels of modern transportation.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we get shard and allen its a wrap for everybody but it seems too good to be true. lawd all we need is shooters

Daps
PLUS, we all saw what happened when Bosh got injured...whos to say one of the 3 doesnt get injured next season.