200 Pounds Of THICKNESS

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Now you got nikkas in here saying her body fake 🤣

This is why I DON'T like TheColi because everytime a woman with a nice and clearly real body like Kathy is posted y'all automatically force the notion think it's fake 💀 it's like y'all think every woman's body is fake 😭.

You can tell who's never been with a woman and have become desensitized from looking at too many IG vixens and such or just flat out jealous at the fact you'll never smash or bag a woman that fine:mjlol:

You can clearly tell that fine body Kathy has is all hers 100% natural, ain't no doctor or surgeon out here can make a body that nice, hell no and her ass is real you can clearly see that it's real.

She gained weight but instead of getting lazy tightened her body up which is why she's so thick looking in the manner that she is right now.

She's at least 5'3 or 5'4 but the close up camera angles makes her appear shorter than she is, that's her body and I believe she truly did work hard years for it.
Bro its not that serious, just enjoy some ass :what:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no way she 200 pounds, look like that, and 5'4"

It's impossible to be 200 pounds at that height and not be ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE

You see dudes at 5'4" looking like the rock and being 160 pounds.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
200lbs, I doubt. She’s built like a powerlifting dwarf, but I’d certainly tenderize those hams.
:wow:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Not the usual thread of overweight fukkery I expected

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
She not 200 lbs

This, that chick is 5'2 at best, and most likely shorter, and on her frame she'd be HUGE at 200 lbs. Think something akin to a female Mark Mangino. Short and mailboxy :hhh:

Women's bones and muscles aren't as dense men's, and they have extra fat percentages than men so that's extra mass but not much more extra weight, plus they distribute their fat differently. She just looks stocky but she ain't dense.

Someone said she claims 5'6"? Hell nah that chick ain't even 5'3 much less. These dudes stay spittin' gah-bage :mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
shes been big on the net for years

she aint no fukking 5'4 5'5

that bytch is like 5'1 its no camera tricks or warping
even with heels shes like 5'5 on a bad day

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This, that chick is 5'2 at best, and most likely shorter, and on her frame she'd be HUGE at 200 lbs. Think something akin to a female Mark Mangino. Short and mailboxy :hhh:

Women's bones and muscles aren't as dense men's, and they have extra fat percentages than men so that's extra mass but not much more extra weight, plus they distribute their fat differently. She just looks stocky but she ain't dense.

Someone said she claims 5'6"? Hell nah that chick ain't even 5'3 much less. These dudes stay spittin' gah-bage :mjlol:

shes been big on the net for years

she aint no fukking 5'4 5'5

that bytch is like 5'1 its no camera tricks or warping
even with heels shes like 5'5 on a bad day
What reason does a woman need to make herself 5 inches taller?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
What reason does a woman need to make herself 5 inches taller?
not sure if you are proving my point or not ... but obviously to be taller
shes a 10 but I wouldnt say shes 5'5 without heels
kath7-240x300.jpg

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
not sure if you are proving my point or not ... but obviously to be taller
shes a 10 but I wouldnt say shes 5'5 without heels
kath7-240x300.jpg
Again, what reason does a woman need to fake 5 inches of height? Shortness does not have the same stigma for them as a man.

It's easy to look stumpy when you've put on a certain amount of mass and all your pictures are you by yourself.

Matter of fact what person has even semi-successfully claimed a 5 inch height boost?