200 Pounds Of THICKNESS

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
What reason does a woman need to make herself 5 inches taller?

Again, what reason does a woman need to fake 5 inches of height? Shortness does not have the same stigma for them as a man.

It's easy to look stumpy when you've put on a certain amount of mass and all your pictures are you by yourself.

Matter of fact what person has even semi-successfully claimed a 5 inch height boost?
I doubt she’s purposely lying but women don’t know height at all.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Again, what reason does a woman need to fake 5 inches of height? Shortness does not have the same stigma for them as a man.

It's easy to look stumpy when you've put on a certain amount of mass and all your pictures are you by yourself.

Matter of fact what person has even semi-successfully claimed a 5 inch height boost?

I love ya but thats a dumb argument
why do you think she's wearing heels in 90% of her pics

or why women even wear heels at all

and why does man or woman or success equate into wearing high heels?

she wears the same size stiletto's in most of her pictures because shes short and it makes her legs and ass look better
in that picture with 4-5 inch heels shes still not even close to the countertop ... that has nothing to do with male or female or success, the bytch is just short... if she was 5'5 she would be 5'9 with heels and not look like that

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I doubt she’s purposely lying but women don’t know height at all.
Women "not knowing height at all" is overstated and that's usually about women too short to know the difference between men who tower over them. They know how tall they are.
I love ya but thats a dumb argument
why do you think she's wearing heels in 90% of her pics

or why women even wear heels at all

and why does man or woman or success equate into wearing high heels?

she wears the same size stiletto's in most of her pictures because shes short and it makes her legs and ass look better
in that picture with 4-5 inch heels shes still not even close to the countertop ... that has nothing to do with male or female or success, the bytch is just short... if she was 5'5 she would be 5'9 with heels and not look like that
Niqqa I'm not talking about heels. No woman claims a stiletto height as her height. THIS is a dumb argument.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Not hating, but it looks like she's on roids or used to be... she's definitely getting some help somewhere, I doubt she's fully natural. A lot of these gym hoes be on the juice

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Prime example of why women shouldn’t have muscle :hhh: