200 Pounds Of THICKNESS

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bruh? Women hold their weight differently. No matter how brolic she is
Yes, which is why they are heavier than you think. They hold more fat and anatomically are more bottom dominant (larger muscle groups) than men.

Maybe this chick isn't 200 (not impossible), but the fact you think a woman needs to be 6'8" with her body to be 200 says you don't know what women weigh.

Daps
Not 200 lbs but thicc. Frame is too small and her upper body isn't wide enough to be that heavy.

If she was 6'0", yeah but it sounds like she's under 5'4". Women like that have narrow frames with a lot of muscle and a little fat. It makes them look dense because it's all tightly packed.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This is where at her age now, u fukk, roll in the sand and enjoy the nuts u bust in that ass

Because by 35,40 you going to get a 2023 pinky

From elegant to elephant

Pv4uHSrY5fKO.jpg
Pretty sure the chick in the op is 40 already or damn near

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The worst p*ssy I've had was from a muscle booty chick. The booty actually moved, not wave-like but more like the recoil and bounce back that a dummy on a football-blocking sled has. Her p*ssy was spacious and a little cool like a nice condo on a early October evening.

I say all that to say I’d definitely smash another muscle booty chick for scientific research to see if I get the same results.:ehh:

Edit: She had the worse FEELING p*ssy. I've run into a wild assortment of smells from sea creature-ish to the small puddle of oils that pools in the middle of the mechanic garage at the edge of town-ish. I'll take poor feel over wild smell any day.
Tightest snatch I had was from a fit chick.

Not muscle bound but she was ripped