200 Pounds Of THICKNESS

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah If she’s 5’7 + she can easily be 175-205lbs
She's apparently 5'6" so creeping on 200 is easy. I know a chick who is about 5'5" and 155. She's a normal/average woman who spends some time being active. Another who's about 5'10/5'11" and 170, she's skinny/slim. Years ago someone who was 5'2" and talked about coming down to her then 135, a regular average frame with a bubble.

My cousin is 5'7" and after actually working and building to 145 is still slim.

This is why I laugh at Coli weight limits and know that as a shorter breh my ideal woman would likely equal or outweigh me (at my own ideal weight). You'd have to have a very specific type to stay under that number.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I slick be thinking Luther put her out there

Her husband the one who put her on it
he did... when she all in the store n shyt ..he the camera man...

i got a homegirl.. deviasha.. she was on the weight loss shyt..

kathy n luther were both pushin their product..n had a contest ...goin...deviasha lost alot of weight...n won..they flew to dallas.. to give her the prize ...found she had a live in dude.. lol

luther pretty much did wha every roided up gym rat does.. when they pushin product nutraboost herbalife etc the find em put the product on em...fall n love invest in some unknown shyt.. recreate it.. n push it on new ppl

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'd knock fire from the crack of her ass.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Now you got nikkas in here saying her body fake 🤣

This is why I DON'T like TheColi because everytime a woman with a nice and clearly real body like Kathy is posted y'all automatically force the notion think it's fake 💀 it's like y'all think every woman's body is fake 😭.

You can tell who's never been with a woman and have become desensitized from looking at too many IG vixens and such or just flat out jealous at the fact you'll never smash or bag a woman that fine:mjlol:

You can clearly tell that fine body Kathy has is all hers 100% natural, ain't no doctor or surgeon out here can make a body that nice, hell no and her ass is real you can clearly see that it's real.

She gained weight but instead of getting lazy tightened her body up which is why she's so thick looking in the manner that she is right now.

She's at least 5'3 or 5'4 but the close up camera angles makes her appear shorter than she is, that's her body and I believe she truly did work hard years for it.