2 weeks before AEW's flagship PPV and only two official matches have been announced and set?

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
I see this subforum is venturing into the "alias wars" segment of the summer

Alright, let's fukking go

Entrance%2B1.gif

*Looks around and sees no other wrestler aliases on The-Coli*

Damn, where are the other wrestlers to feud with? I mean, as irrelevant as @Scott_Steiner has become in these parts, at least he was a formidable foe.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
pathetic ass moving the goalposts shyt, you know damn well the two aliases I had were wrestlers posting in character, one of which was/is regarded as one of the GOAT wrestler aliases on here :sas1:

this cac is so furious that someone told him to go to a forum he already thinks is better than here that he's bringing up posts from eight years ago, despite me never saying I didn't have any aliases in the first place:mjlol:
AEW stans are creepy as hell bruh

Last week a disturbed mark did a deep dive into my posts that went back several years :mjtf: I don’t even wanna know how long it took him to do that.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude was a mod of this subforum and is talking about like reddit discourse is something TSC will ever be :dead: like, this place has always tried to be the complete opposite.
He used to mod here? :picard:
Anybody big uppin Reddit here without context is suspect. Now a former mod doing it:mjpls:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
All Out (2021) - Wikipedia
Last year, Christian vs Omega took place on the debut episode of rampage (where Christian won the Impact title) before running it back at the All Out PPV in a AEW title match, so it is a possibility of Mox vs Punk happening somehow someway at All Out 22 after their title unification match on Dynamite this Wednesday...

I'd like to see Swerve/Lee vs The Acclaimed, Jade vs Kayla Rossi, Jericho vs Bryan(too end the Club vs Appreciation Society feud for Good)
Thanks op for dapping my post, I called my shot and days later I got 2 out of three just like that....just like I said in @Rollie Forbes thread Danielson ain't winning gold this year as a single competitor..meanwhile people had theories of how MJF and or Hangman was going to interfer in the title unification match on Dynamite (watch how those posters switch up)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, literally everyone got it wrong in regards to Punk vs Mox, at least they did something different (?).

I'm just puzzled at how this PPV is gonna do. We are 10 days away and it feels Khan is banking 100% on Kenny drawing by himself on a title match no one gives a fukk about (the new trios belts).

I guess he could book some mindblowing fukkery next week with Punk (or anyone, really) but just 1 week of hype for a PPV seems ill advised to say the last.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Same people who swore up and down The American Jobber and Will was going to happen at forbidden door ...
Moving forward, hopefully Khan realizes you gotta work with what you got and chill on letting his wrestler's work for the competition (just because NJPW TNA and countless others isnt WWE doesn't mean their not competition) and start actually putting all the cute young female wrestlers to use as valet and mangers...if sky blue, Anna Jay wanna wrestle on Dark Elevation fine, ain't gone draw money

Seems like the only "storyline" that has been going on is the Jungle Boy/Christian and Starks/Hobbs though the latter feels rushed but okay...
Not interested in a "trios" match between The Elite (waits patiently for the comparison somehow someway of WWE and he's still injured and it's a work) vs Aussie Open(who need help from the Red hot singles star in AEW...Kip Sabina) also I mentioned this side of the bracket because this is the "real finals"

Don't care for Ftr/Wardlow vs TNA tag team/Jay lethal.... Lethal Ftr Wardlow on the card, cool, no reason not to have AEW guys teaming with lethal

Fatal four way thrown together because of injury so I get it, but I don't agree with any of the people participating

No Jade Cargill match yet
No Aew world title match yet

So I'm out

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Hmm... Waiting for a price drop on these floor seats, if not I'll do the movie theater again. Hopefully PAC/Lucha Bros, Claudio, and Samoa Joe get on the show.