2 weeks before AEW's flagship PPV and only two official matches have been announced and set?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Interesting dialogue here when I was trying to find out about Bullet club shirts.
Ok, so one discussion from years ago. Doesn’t change the fact you’re probably an alias. Not naming names, but someone who barely posts in TSC and comes out on nowhere always looks suspect; especially if they’ve been here for a decade with less than 1k posts.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
No idea why you would defend maintaining multiple personalities, Malik. None at all.

Microsoft Goonie :dead:

Ok, so one discussion from years ago. Doesn’t change the fact you’re probably an alias. Not naming names, but someone who barely posts in TSC and comes out on nowhere always looks suspect; especially if they’ve been here for a decade with less than 1k posts.
Max got these nikkas paranoid as fukk :mjlol:

Who even gives a fukk if it’s an alias

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's projected to be in the trio finals and the ladder match, though? Besides that, what's stopping them from announcing these other matches for the card?

Also to be clear, I'm not even trying to diss AEW. Nas on tour and gonna be performing relatively close to Chicago on the 2nd so I was considering grabbing cheap All out tickets.

I’m guessing it’ll be the Elite vs Dark Order so Hangman can have something to do on the PPV. He’ll probably turn on the Dark Order and rejoin the Elite or something. I’m not 100% if they are on opposite brackets but I feel that this is right lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’m guessing it’ll be the Elite vs Dark Order so Hangman can have something to do on the PPV. He’ll probably turn on the Dark Order and rejoin the Elite or something. I’m not 100% if they are on opposite brackets but I feel that this is right lol
They are indeed on opposite sides of the bracket.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Max got these nikkas paranoid as fukk :mjlol:

Who even gives a fukk if it’s an alias
Trying to gaslight for aliases isn't it.

You call it paranoia, I call it being tired of loser fukks who keep trying to spam their shytty underdeveloped opinions.

There is a big difference between clever gimmicks and being a troll for over a decade.

TSC has become mostly angry E drones that circle jerk hatewatching AEW, Reddit continues to dwarf this site's conversations, this place clearly isn't shyt for actual relevant conversation anymore.

The hamster wheel could have rolled off a couple months ago, and nobody would really miss anything, this constant defense of absolutely deluded behavior will never be normal.

Daps
Reppin
LDN

You call it paranoia, I call it being tired of loser fukks who keep trying to spam their shytty underdeveloped opinions.

There is a big difference between clever gimmicks and being a troll for over a decade.

TSC has become mostly angry E drones that circle jerk hatewatching AEW, Reddit continues to dwarf this site's conversations, this place clearly isn't shyt for actual relevant conversation anymore.

The hamster wheel could have rolled off a couple months ago, and nobody would really miss anything, this constant defense of absolutely deluded behavior will never be normal.
Then go over there and engage with your fellow cacs about all the shyt you want to talk about. It really is that simple

Using neckbeard terms like "E drones" isn't helping you here

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Then go over there and engage with your fellow cacs about all the shyt you want to talk about. It really is that simple

Using neckbeard terms like "E drones" isn't helping you here

"Anyone want my aliases?"​

That is a thread you made. In 2014.

Clear hypocrites and alias creators, did I strike a nerve?

Daps
Reppin
LDN

"Anyone want my aliases?"​

That is a thread you made. In 2014.

Clear hypocrites and alias creators, did I strike a nerve?
pathetic ass moving the goalposts shyt, you know damn well the two aliases I had were wrestlers posting in character, one of which was/is regarded as one of the GOAT wrestler aliases on here :sas1:

this cac is so furious that someone told him to go to a forum he already thinks is better than here that he's bringing up posts from eight years ago, despite me never saying I didn't have any aliases in the first place:mjlol:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

:mjlol: if you truly feel that way, please go to reddit and stay there please.