2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw fukk that lakerfilmroom dude. He called BI a bust and worst starter in the league. cried people thought BI was the real deal yet criticizing Dlo because of eye test.

His was a case of sticking too rigidly to analytics. And the lytics sad Ingram wasn't good but the eye test made you see his potential.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re a fan, others on here are just Kobe stans, and that’s ok.

They should just admit it though and drop the pretense of caring about the Lakers :mjlol:

Kobe fans of a guy who retired? Kobe stays living in you Bron stans heads. We barely even think of the guy and yet here you are.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
We need to load manage bron at some point too. AD got a nice 1 week rest :wow: time for a bron rest in march

It seems like Bron is doing some in game load management lol. Like last he he pretty much slept walked during the first three quarters and didn’t use a lot of energy to To do what he wanted to do

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
At least he admitted he was wrong, Anthony Irwin is easily the worst.
I listen to Locked on Lakers, Lakers Film Room, Official Lakers Podcast, and Lakers Nation. Probably like Lakers Film Room the most, they really break down the game instead of all the other shyt. But whenever Locked on Lakers just had Irwin I usually don't listen, but I don't like one man podcasts in general anyway.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
I mostly post during games so I don’t notice but damn, this threads taken a fukkin left. After the mediocrity we’ve had to suffer this last decade I’m happy to have the feeling back of being in the hunt. I still think we got this. :wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you’re a lurker to this thread, dumbass. Not even gonna read the other shyt :russ:
You and the rest of these kobe cocksuckers don’t want the team to win. Y’all are rooting against them inside and that’s why y’all jumped out the window on Christmas.

“you mad we ain’t throwing a parade over 33-7”

Nah fakkit, I’m calling y’all out for throwing a parade on xmas after the loss then hopping back on the team’s dikk now that they’ve won 9 straight as if xmas didn’t happen.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Its not that serious. Sports is just another form of entertainment.

Just make sure that you take care of yourself, study and learn useful things to be able to create a better future for you and your families

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You and the rest of these kobe cocksuckers don’t want the team to win. Y’all are rooting against them inside and that’s why y’all jumped out the window on Christmas.

“you mad we ain’t throwing a parade over 33-7”

Nah fakkit, I’m calling y’all out for throwing a parade on xmas after the loss then hopping back on the team’s dikk now that they’ve won 9 straight as if xmas didn’t happen.
Look at this homotional LeGTB groupie crying. We ain’t celebrating 33-7 because we are 0-3 vs the top title contenders with your idol playing like a hoe each time

Status
Not open for further replies.