2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
aside from lakerfilmroom, most of these laker bloggers are feggits

especially that cac anthony irwin aka george zimmerman jr
naw fukk that lakerfilmroom dude. He called BI a bust and worst starter in the league. cried people thought BI was the real deal yet criticizing Dlo because of eye test.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
All of LWO are real laker fans. You’re a fukking cac in Vegas following a Bron around the country, stfu.

And you’ve wasted a large portion of your adult life hating on a man online. Think about that :yeshrug:

Grown men who've switched teams 3/4 times in the last decade trying to talk about "real fans" :mjlol::deadmanny:

I’m a real diehard fan of UNLV, Bron, and the eagles. I’ve lived in Vegas, PA, and Ohio.

How many in LWO have never even been to LA? :mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Man I’m not bout to seriously sit here and entertain some clown ass fake tough nikka over who the real Laker fans are. Anyways, you might be right @Flex Luger it might make sense to get AD ready for Houston by playing tonight.

Yesterday he said he had zero pain. Gotta see how he responds to the pregame workout tonight probably

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
And you’ve wasted a large portion of your adult life hating on a man online. Think about that :yeshrug:

I’m a real diehard fan of UNLV, Bron, and the eagles. I’ve lived in Vegas, PA, and Ohio.

How many in LWO have never even been to LA? :mjlol:

So one can only be a real fan if they e been to LA? :mjlol: FOH.

But yeah imma let some dude who’s a fan of a player instead of team tell me if I’m a real fan or not :camby:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
So one can only be a real fan if they e been to LA? :mjlol: FOH.

But yeah imma let some dude who’s a fan of a player instead of team tell me if I’m a real fan or not :camby:

You’re a fan, others on here are just Kobe stans, and that’s ok.

They should just admit it though and drop the pretense of caring about the Lakers :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.